BURN THE BUSH

If I made a shirt that said "BURN THE BUSH"  with the anarchy symbol and a cetchy phraze on the back like "Now who is the real terreroist?" would any of you buy it?

If it's a buy-1-get-1-free shirt and is cheaper and just as good quality or better quality than other shirts sold elsewhere, I would buy it. Economic-wise but not politically-wise.

Hair? A bush is a shrub - like a small tree, nothing to do with hair. Foliage may be the word you're looking for, or leaves; I don't know about danish, but we don't say that a tree has hair (though I see the logic).

SOO....  would you buy it if, it said "POWER TO THE BUSH" with the american flag, and a quote that said something like "LONG LIVE THE U.S.A!"?  what If I sold it for $5?  Would It be better If I sold both shirts? 

perhaps Nema is not familiar with the american reference of

bush = pubic hair

I did not mean that!!  I ment bush as in George Bush.  You know the presdent of the u.s.a

Seriously, Emprworm is just biding his time. He's amassing strength, so when he crashes in on this threat, it will be with an amount of force so inordinately powerful... damn, we'll hear this wooshing sound over the countryside, making dogs bark and young maidens cross their legs, followed by the sound of an AK-47 ripping through cork-board, but amplified by a factor of 10.*

Also, as much as I might disagree with what's going on, I feel there is a level of professional, adversarial respect that must be maintained, less we devolve into senslessness.

*10 Respect points to whoever knows where that's from.