How's living in England?

zamboe

Well, a lot of our culture revolves around alcohol, especially in the younger generarions.

It can be pretty good fun here. Alternatively it can be pretty crap. Just find some friends and go on one big binge drink.  ;)

Avoid the cities. I've visited England (Heh, Scotland's much better :P ) and really I'd have to say that it's a great place... so long as you avoid the cities. Nice places to visit, wouldn't want to live there.

Ordos45 is right. In the 17th century the Dutch had the most powerful fleet in the world (and realy, i'm not joking this time). We had some realy good seafarers, good merchants and well... a big fleet. We were rich.

well... life sux, you can't be the most powerful forever... the other countries took over... well.. and we had a lot of wars when we were powerful... typical for the dutch eh?

HEEEY look at us.. we are a world power... let's make war with england, denmark etc. Well realy, we had a LOT of wars going on. In the end we didn't lose power realy, but we were over shadowed by some other countries methinks.

HEEEY look at us.. we are a world power... let's make war with england, denmark etc. Well realy, we had a LOT of wars going on. In the end we didn't lose power realy, but we were over shadowed by some other countries methinks.

Those damn tulips...  ;)

nah .. after the 1940 migration to Canada we are in controle over that part of the world already. . ..

we had the biggest fleet of trading ships .. even ships from foreign countries traveld under the Dutch flag for better trading positions and tax stuff .. .someting like that. . I still don't pay taxes so don't want to know anything related to those things ..

for today .. we are in controle where it's important . .the internet runs on p*rn. . and about 70% of those sites have a relation to The Netherlands ..

A lot of actors have a home in Amsterdam [ who knows why .. but hey. . they do ]. . so instead of going to Hollywood to do the celebrity tour ..

Hey is our prime minister . . no really. . .he is ..

balkenende.jpg

balkenende2.jpg

he is the guy that despite we are in an economical crisis, paying more tax then ever and getting less and less in return proclaims that we are doing sociologically good as most people in Amsterdam are now using a light on their bicycle .. the fact that more girls are getting raped and he got where he was because another guy got asassinated must have slipped his mind at that time. . . :P

Still not convinced it's Harry ? . . it just seems like an illusion. . although take in mind that he has aged sind the first books have been put to paper .. ..

Well, a lot of our culture revolves around alcohol, especially in the younger generarions.

It can be pretty good fun here. Alternatively it can be pretty crap. Just find some friends and go on one big binge drink.

England? Why not move to Canada? Even your good buddy emprworm lives here now. ;)

Canada?, I would have liked go there for a long time too.

About emprworm I think it would be better to contact him, once Bush has left the white house... ;)

Cities are to be avoided.

"Well, a lot of our culture revolves around alcohol, especially in the younger generarions"

Another facet to be avoided.

Go to rural areas; They're nice. Look also for National Trust sites.

Really, why cities are to be avoided?, maybe some cities, but all of them?

What is wrong, do english people change too much in cities?

Most likely I would live in the dorms (at the University campus), any opinion about them?

How about english girls?

:D