Emperor 2

I would like to have it the some of the advantages like on the "generals" game: up to 8 players games, starting points can be choosen and new maps can be transfered during start of play.

And i would keep the advantage of EBFD for mapbuilders:

copy protection!!!!!

How about making possible a more involved air battle. More air units ? Maybe the Dune story doesn't have more air units, but to expand the game, maybe ?

And definately some way of speeding up the laggers. Forcing the graphics onto low for online playing, maybe auto sensing the connection speed and adjusting accordingly...

Oh, and a "Force a Win for Me" button that appears only on MY screen

i think a sort of role playing game would be cool, but keep the rts sort of gameplay, also picking your own character like u sort of do only, on ebfd its houses, u can pick players and command armies so that its more intense :P

Different units. Different tech trees for the houses. More subhouses, certain subhouses should be altered, like the tleilaxu...

And the campaign, i would like to see the campaign a lot better. to be closer to the storyline, to get the feeling that your role is indeed a major one. And perhaps not such a dynamic campaign. But with more events.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit off topic, but do you think there is any other game that has this many devoted fans, yet there arnt many people who know about it...

I'm wondering cuz if we are a completly unique community in that we know about this amazing game that isnt played very much generally then thats somthing to base a big campaign on i think.

I think command panels like that of C&C and AOE games so that ordering army becomes easier. Different kind of field missions for different house's campaign ( Yes many of them were same in empy ). And I just want it to be released very quickly I am dying to get another Dune game like that of Empy.

ps : If possible put some Ninjas in it, he he  ;D, though Fremen does the Ninja part themselves anyway.

well i think that we need clouds in stead of fog of war so that clouds go by and thats the fog, better graphics of course and trees for some maps, units that r much more usefull cause guild r not a house we can use cause it means fast death to those that dont know how to use them also telax INF need to be changed so they r usefull same as guild makers possibly helicopters maybe invisible planes like generals stealth bombers, i think if we looked into the books we could find great ideas for a new game in 1 of the books the is a character called the elite sword master of gahinz something like that could b a unit like generals has jarmen kel, black lotus , and burton anyway im sure other ppl have some good ideas also just a few of the top of my head.

But definatally not GENERALS just take ideas from GEN.

• 2 months later...