Which game had the best music?

Dunenewt

and great narration music, but that was the same as the menu music.lol

whoa whoa, you played Myth II? good grief I havent met anybody yet who knows about it. isnt it a great game?

sorry for putting the thread off track.lol just a great game.

I know, it is one of the best games ever. I have myth, myth 2 and myth3. Sometimes I play myth 2 online. It's realy great fun. Even though bungie.net is offline, there is a great Myth community that set up it's own online server.

Too bad that my GFX card doesnt support 3dfx so i can't play myth one with good graphics

I have also played Myth3 online. Also great fun, but there are not many online, and i think certain game modes in Myth 2 are just better worked out. But all in all it is realy awesome to play king of the hill, catch the ball and more wackier game modes than that.

and great narration music, but that was the same as the menu music.lol

whoa whoa, you played Myth II? good grief I havent met anybody yet who knows about it. isnt it a great game?

sorry for putting the thread off track.lol just a great game.

Myth II was brilliant! I haven't tried the first Myth, but Myth II definately left Myth III far behind.

Myth II was brilliant! I haven't tried the first Myth, but Myth II definately left Myth III far behind.

Heh yeah, Myth 2 is prolly the best of the 3. (i have not played myth much, although critics claim myth 1 to be the best).

Myth 3 is realy good though IMO. I don't think it's much worse than myth 2. It's a bit different. But not bad at all.

"Harkonnen Battle" in Dune 2000 is THE best music track in a game I have ever played.....forget the game, I sat there for hours just listening to the music!

Other than that, TA's music was good, all of the command and conquer's have had ace music.  Cept for generals.  But we won't go into that.  Also Half-life had some good stuff too.

And if anyone remembers King's Quest 6, the catacombs were pant-crappingly scary enough without THAT backing track going on.....

All points on that!

I love that Vietnam era music.

"Nowhere to run to baaaaaaby" .. lol oops..sorry.

Yeah dude the BF:V music is definitally some of the best! I love all the loading screens with the songs....

"War...huh...what is it good for , absolutely nothing"

:)

I think all the DUNE games have good music. TOTAL ANNIHILATION also has fine music. The music in AGE OF EMPIRES II is pretty fine, and so is some of the stuff in RISE OF NATIONS.

I think the best music is in the STAR WARS games. Of course, you might not want to count that because they just took the music from the movies.

I can't think of any other good game soundtracks right now.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Best. Music.Ever.

The original C&C is great too, and RA2's isn't bad as well, although the game itself sucks in terms of single player/storyline.

System Shock's is good too, as is GTAIII/VC's.