May

Caid Ivik

May starts with feast of work, when nobody works, excluding people building may-trees on the main square of their cities. Spring reaches the top, temperatures as well. Nature becomes most beautiful, as well as members of the nicer gender. We become a member of EU, now I hear artillery salvo and fireworks as we honor it. And so many actions await...

What's in may for you?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=14356.0;id=371[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

"May starts with feast of work, when nobody works, excluding people building may-trees on the main square of their cities"... why? "We become a member of EU" ah.

May means... more work. Not vastly different to April, except less interesting. June should be less taxing, but more important.

May:

Lots of cheese, rain, writing, and the anticipation of skipping my finals because I had good attendance ;) I love that policy! If you miss fewer than six homeroom periods a semester, in my school, you no longer have to take finals :D *thumbs nose at everyone*

may. . . hmm .. . I work in an 19th century [ or something begin 20th ] big home somewhere downtown. If not there in a climate controled room it's in a great office building in one of the major port-cities in my country. Traveling per metro or train. And when I go out I still am inside or at the beach .. and beaches in my country lack one big thing . . .trees and flowers.

So for that

For me, May means buyings some shorts and maybe some electrical tape, I'm running low. Perhaps I'll eat something, food probably then finish it up with a beverage of some kind, liquid most likely. Then I'll watch T.V and cry for a few hours. Yep, I think I'm pretty well full as far as May goes.

May means I have to get a new bus pass.  it also means I'm late in sendin in my taxes, which is okay, because I'm not worth anything anyway.

Talk about exciting! Sign me up for adventure!

My 20th birthday (Yesterday, incidentally), finals (Starting Friday...Biology I :) ), a bit nicer weather (Staying around 70-80 so far :) ), Getting out of this ...blasted dormitory. :)