Getting Online (username and password)

scotsman

I just got myself EBD and during the installation it said that it had found my WOL login names for dune2000 and I could use them to login to multiplayer with EBD.  However, when I try I get "bad password" this username and password works ok in dune2000.

When I try to register for a new user name and password through EBD I get "the page failed to load or is invalid"

Can anyone help please?

I have the XWIS file loaded, however when I run it my username and password from dune2000 is not recognised.  Gob recons that you need a username and password that has been registered from a game with a CD key. I have EBD but i can't create a new account from within the game (perhaps because WOL was down when I tried).

Until I get a username and password from a CD keyed game no XWIS for me. Check out the XWIS thread in dune2000.

Hey, this XWIS looks very nice. Maybe I will start to play Westwood games online again? Currently I can't start online game with Tiberian Sun (played very often). I have got also RA2 (played online few times) and Emperor (never played online).

• 3 weeks later...

hey, dont worry bout it...it happens sometimes to me 2, but now its possible to join again.

maybe olaf is working on the server sometimes.

KALON

Hi!!!I have XWISC but, there r 0 servers and no1 join when i create a game.Why that??

Bye

• 1 month later...

i ve a question....hehe,

when i try to create a new acount for WOL, i come to the page where to register, but after a few seconds it says page cant be loaded, and i get a black screen.....isnt it possible to create new acounts for wol? i trie it on 2 days without succsess...

KALONY

I always get that. Might one day use a program to find out the url of that page ! To make  a new account, try using the Shared Internet Components, or whatever they are called in the same folder in your start menu as your game (They are installed when installing Emp, if you choose to) If you dont have those, reply saying so and I will find my one and give out the URL.

I cannot give the url to you as I am not at home now.

• 2 months later...