FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

Thread authors have authority here, one of which is me. I advised Dragoon Knight to write in a countering post simply because I don't think we need the argument right now. ExSPlug, please be more careful; Dragoon has mentioned his shields and Dwarves before.

Additionally, I will not look kindly on anyone who does complain to Ghosthunter because I for one am losing faith in his ability to make decisions for this thread. Any complaints/queries etc please direct to myself or Sir Sard. We will deal with it.

Said the pot to the kettle... This is really beginning to annoy me. Please fight back if you are going to. As has been pointed out to me, ExSPlug, your own posting in this thread hasn't exactly been exemplary and I've been constantly attempting to sort matters out to leave everyone involved happy. Please continue the battle without any further arguments, you two. That means no god-modding like posts either.

Ok....some questions then.

To Dragoon Knight:

1)So does your "house shield" tech equals to "nothing gets in, and nothing gets out?"

2)All rules for holtzman shield(including terminal KE to break down shield(i.e. crusher) applies except terminal velocity?

3)Are your units not shielded, and only the thread is, by something like a huge dome/coating taking shape of thread?

To Dust Scout:

1)Does the rules Sard posted on the first page still applies?

2)If DK's previous post is legit, do you mean that unit power/number can be ignored if the post is persuative enough?

1) They have been stretched by everyone I expect. You and me included. They are more guidelines now than anything else.

2) It is reason that matters. It is not a question of force or numbers, it is a question of everything. Dragoon's post counts because he has the shields, he has the defenders, and most importantly, you do not have a counter-tech or unit.

Dragoon is not here to answer his questions.

Then we'll wait for him to answer....or get me anyone who can answer on his behalf.

Somemore thing that I want to ask, to Dust Scout and Ghosthunter:

Refering to...question 1) to Dust Scout in previous post, if I were to refer to the rules if my post are needed to be judged god-modding or not, are they still legit and apply?

1)Can any thread or unit be taken or killed, provided it is not a "1 post kill'em all" post?

2)Can one actually decide how many troops his opponent lost?

Ghosthunter has no place to answer these questions. Not here, and not now.

1) Unnamed units can be attacked, and if the opponant has no good reasons to keep them alive then they die, unless he god-mods. Named units cannot die without overpowering evidence or permission from the poster who owns them. 1-post kills aren't recommended at all.

2) No, that is down to the opponant. If they are any good, they will reflect an accurate figure. They may have reasons for not doing so, and these reasons will be judged by myself and Sir Sard if there is any doubt.

The rules in the first post are guidelines now. They apply, and Sard and I will decide how if there is doubt.