woman shoots baby

GUNWOUNDS

Because you have to wonder what a loaded gun would be doing around the place. I'd wonder if it was loaded. And knowing if it's loaded makes unloading it much easier.

Still, in a very very dark humour kind of way this is sort of amusing. Woman finds gun under sofa, shoots kid. I'm not cracking up here but its making me smirk. Maybe I'm just weird...

"Right now we really don't know what happened, but her finger was on the trigger,"

ehhh.... Really? 'I've found a spoon sir!' good work detective.

Everybody knows people keep their shotguns loaded...

Has anyone seen Bowling for Columbine? I don't live in america but this needs to be sorted out, its depressing.

When she found the gun she should have left it be. Because she had lack of judgement it lead to a death of a child which is terrible. If she had to check the gun she could have atleast been more careful and not so friggen dumb to....

1.Point the gun twords the child

2.Put her finger on the trigger

3.Not bother to check the safety

Idiots.....people nowadays should grow a brain before handling dangerous things....

Still, in a very very dark humour kind of way this is sort of amusing. Woman finds gun under sofa, shoots kid. I'm not cracking up here but its making me smirk. Maybe I'm just weird...

no i giggled a bit too.. its funny in a darwinian sort of way ....natural selection.... those who are unfit dont get to pass on their genes...

Going slightly off topic but yet still somewhat relevant to the topic at hand.....

Today on the news I hear that a 6-year old that was found hanging from a chandaleer. They claim it was an accidental hanging.....

How may I ask do you accidentally HANG yourself?

Seems a bit foolish if you ask me. Seems to me that it was as far from an accident as you can get.... :-

Why would a stupid woman killing a baby that could have been anything for all we know in life, Darwinian? Unless stupid people killing all the smart people is part of evolution :P

*EDIT- sorry i just realized the kid didnt belong to the killer... so nix  my darwin comment.

1) If you read your own article you would have seen that the child was not her own, Gunwounds, so it's no wonder that the Darwinism doesn't work.

2) Even if it had it wasn't funny.

3) My text is not pink, it's magenta. And it's only that colour because people complained when I used something like this or something like this. No need to enlarge what's bright enough already.

4) I laugh at death in general, even the non-accidental ones. I figure life is rotton and still has a funny side, why not death? Besides which, a lot of the time I can't help myself.

5) It is actually possible to 'accidentally' hang, one kid did it when he slipped from a bunk bed and got his dressing gown cord caught around his neck. Still, I imagine it's quite difficult to do that on a light fixture.

1) If you read your own article you would have seen that the child was not her own, Gunwounds, so it's no wonder that the Darwinism doesn't work.

2) Even if it had it wasn't funny.

3) My text is not pink, it's magenta. And it's only that colour because people complained when I used something like this or something like this. No need to enlarge what's bright enough already.

4) I laugh at death in general, even the non-accidental ones. I figure life is rotton and still has a funny side, why not death? Besides which, a lot of the time I can't help myself.

5) It is actually possible to 'accidentally' hang, one kid did it when he slipped from a bunk bed and got his dressing gown cord caught around his neck. Still, I imagine it's quite difficult to do that on a light fixture.

my bad... i read the article too quickly and mistook the child as belonging to the killer.....

oh well it just suddenly got less funny to me now...