osama bin laden joke

osama bin laden scape fron the US marines mounted on a camel whith 4 terorist felows

After 5 hours in the desert Osama look at the face of the animal and se this bad conditions. He say to the terorist behind

- The camel is fuckd!

and the teroris say to the next

-The camel is fuckd!

and the next

-The camel is fuckd!

the next

-The camel is fuckd!

and the last terorist anser!

I KNOW! BUT if i take my cook off this ass i fall!

sory for the bad english

rope the funy still there

yeah

i tink u guys like more the dead women joke i told in the joke topic

(i realy recoment read the joke topic its very funy)

anyway i like this camel joke too

rene was rigth. this is only a dirty joke about a camel whit too many people on it.

portuguese ( OBL - o camelo ta fudido, t1 o camelo ta fudido, t2 o camelo ta fudido t3 o camelo ta fudido , t4 eu sei ! mas se eu tirar o penis do cu dele eu vou cair!)

That's a thought. Is something funny because it's a joke, or a joke because it's funny?

It should be the latter I think, in which case it's not a joke at all because it's not funny.

"That's a thought. Is something funny because it's a joke, or a joke because it's funny?

It should be the latter I think, in which case it's not a joke at all because it's not funny."

You can make a joke that isn't funny, and some things that aren't jokes are nevertheless funny. A joke is simply something intended to be funny.

You can make a joke that isn't funny, and some things that aren't jokes are nevertheless funny. A joke is simply something intended to be funny.

In which case, this example of the genre failed miserably, by evidence of overwhelming opinion.

On the up side, did you hear about the little Egyptian boy who was confused, because his daddy was a mummy? ;D

In which case, this example of the genre failed miserably, by evidence of overwhelming opinion.

On the up side, did you hear about the little Egyptian boy who was confused, because his daddy was a mummy? ;D

you are wrong, it was funny to some of us, so its a joke.

you are wrong, it was funny to some of us, so its a joke.

by saying this it means you totally missed the point Nema was trying to make in the previous post...... warskum !!....

Nema said it DOESNT have to be funny for it to be a joke... there CAN be jokes that ARENT funny....

::)