Whoa !! EQ II > WoW

GUNWOUNDS

Yeah it sounds interesting enough, but it could grow to be really annoying, especially if you got paired with a really annoying player.

lol ok forget it..... they got me too... it was actually an april fools joke.... but they did it pretty well to convince me :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm. The program used to render the Lizard model is indeed better but.. there is nothing more. In WoW screenshot there are plenty of informations. Graphics is huge part of game quality but contents/scenario is the most important. With bad scenario the game is crap IMO.

Well, the movies made by blizzard are all superb, the best computer animations i have seen till yet. The ingame engine is not as advanced as EQ2's. Even though i must agree with some people here that WoW looks more fun because they put more detail in everything. It realy is a wonderful world you walk in. Whereas EQ2 is not so detailed (yet)

Well, the movies made by blizzard are all superb, the best computer animations i have seen till yet. The ingame engine is not as advanced as EQ2's. Even though i must agree with some people here that WoW looks more fun because they put more detail in everything. It realy is a wonderful world you walk in. Whereas EQ2 is not so detailed (yet)

and of course content will be an issue.... wonderful graphics dont mean much if there arent alot of quests to do .

Thought you guys might like this;

EverQuest II beta open for biz

Sony sign-up sheet for beta testers now accepting applicants.

Sony Online Entertainment is taking names--of gamers interested in participating in the upcoming Beta test of EverQuest II, that is. Gamers interested in being a part of the beta should visit the official Web site to sign up. Long-time subscribers to EverQuest Legends will be given first preference, followed by those who completed the special offer requirements of Lords of EverQuest. Members of those two groups will be contacted directly by SOE and need not apply through the Web site. Other qualified applicants will be notified before the beta launches, which is scheduled for early June. EverQuest II is due to retailers in September of this year.

The site is http://everquest2.station.sony.com/