Whew! Israelis lucky!

that's disgusting , don't use youngsters who have yet to decide their stance and views of this world. the exploitation of children such as that greatly disturbs me.

Well, isn't that what Hamas is doing? Forcing young people to become suiciders? And people support this?

Forcing, I don't think so, but conditioning, certainly... Yes, I comdemn too. Children must be kept out of all kind of violence ; unfortunatly, violence is everywhere, and childre are especially involved in case of religious or politic fanatism.

See i told you so inoculator .... the sons will not carry the legacy of the fathers like you said... they do not want to die like their fathers.... maybe this will be a trend... kids being forced to suicide bomb will just let the soldiers cut the vests off...

Ummm... if we are to believe the boy, and I'm inclined to, his father, friends, and relatives had nothing to do with it. He was just some kid that got duped.

Alternatively, he's lying and he simply decided not to go through with it. One person is not representative of these people. Kids don't want to do this, when they are young they say "I want to be a suicide bomber like my big brother" but that's only relatives and I'd bet in most it doesn't last long. Suicide bombers are generally adults or older teens, this occassion doesn't represent a decline in child bombings, because the statistics for it are low as it is.

A week ago a 12 years old boy was caught holding a bag. In that bag was a very big explosive device. The people that gave him the bag told him to move it to the other side of the checkpoint. In return they offered him 5 Shekels (about 1 dollar). He even didn't know what was in that bag. And gun, this kind of

A week ago a 12 years old boy was caught holding a bag. In that bag was a very big explosive device. The people that gave him the bag told him to move it to the other side of the checkpoint. In return they offered him 5 Shekels (about 1 dollar). He even didn't know what was in that bag. And gun, this kind of

gunwounds, to say that this somehow shows that the future palistinian generations will not act in violence is way too idealistic. Religious fervor should not be underrated. This isnt a trend, just a seperate incident with a boy that seems to be a little dim, and because of this was used. It seems that the boy was really confused, and it shows how sick this zealotness is.

The Israelis are way under fire, and it is really sad to see.

Another example of extremism. They don't just want to blow themselves up, they want to shout at everyone what they're doing because somehow they think they'll be able to do it anyway, despite being IDed more easily than Micheal Jackson at a Black Voters of America convention.

I think that the more critical the situation comes, the worst will be their methods. Just like convenances that get crushed in wars: "suddenly", very normal people get into drugs, prostitution, hatred acts...

Personally, I think that many peace movement have one problem: they are showing only one side of their opinions, and they end up un-understood because they don't seem to see the point about mentioning that they are also against suicide bombers. If they did it, perhaps it would even have a positive effect on these bombers (by public relations).

maybe another occupation is in order.

Another Israeli occupation of Palestinian land? Are you kidding? I appreciate and support the idea that the Israelis should have a state, but let's face it: the Palestinians had a claim to that land too. When it comes to terrorism, both sides have blood on their hands. And if Palestine were to occupy Israel, the situation you described would most likely be true in the reverse. So how do you decide that it is Israel that should occupy Palestine again?

Another Israeli occupation of Palestinian land? Are you kidding? I appreciate and support the idea that the Israelis should have a state, but let's face it: the Palestinians had a claim to that land too. When it comes to terrorism, both sides have blood on their hands. And if Palestine were to occupy Israel, the situation you described would most likely be true in the reverse. So how do you decide that it is Israel that should occupy Palestine again?

re-read my post .. i said that during the recent occupation terror attacks ceased as the gunmen and bombers had to flee from the border and surrounding areas... also the terorrists cannot terrorize the civilians if the army is constantly harassing them....

re-read my post .. i said that during the recent occupation terror attacks ceased as the gunmen and bombers had to flee from the border and surrounding areas... also the terorrists cannot terrorize the civilians if the army is constantly harassing them....

I'll bet the Palestinians feel pretty damned harassed when Israeli troops march onto their land. I accept that terrorism was temporarily suspended, but is the solution therefore to let Israel permanently occupy all Palestinian territory?

I'll bet the Palestinians feel pretty damned harassed when Israeli troops march onto their land. I accept that terrorism was temporarily suspended, but is the solution therefore to let Israel permanently occupy all Palestinian territory?

It

The word that Gunwounds used was actually occupation. But in either case, does invading, arresting terrorists & confiscating weapons, then pulling out really solve any problems? Look at it this way: why do the Palestinians want to commit acts of terrorism against the Israelis? Because the Israelis were given their homeland, and tried to conquer the little territory that they had left. So is the solution to keep invading bits of that territory?

Generally speaking, one can attack any given problem in to ways: treat the disease, or treat the symptoms. Terrorism is a symptom of a more serious problem, a problem that will not be solved with invasions and attacks.

The word that Gunwounds used was actually occupation. But in either case, does invading, arresting terrorists & confiscating weapons, then pulling out really solve any problems? Look at it this way: why do the Palestinians want to commit acts of terrorism against the Israelis? Because the Israelis were given their homeland, and tried to conquer the little territory that they had left. So is the solution to keep invading bits of that territory?

Generally speaking, one can attack any given problem in to ways: treat the disease, or treat the symptoms. Terrorism is a symptom of a more serious problem, a problem that will not be solved with invasions and attacks.

I agree.  :)

"Death solves all problems; no man, no problem."

Joseph Stalin. It would seem that the Israelis are putting his twisted philosophies to the test. However, I think that the real solution to the Israel-Palestine cannot just come from a cessation of hostilities and an agreement by both sides to leave the other's land alone. Not with other Middle Eastern nations spurring the Palestinian movement on towards violence and their supply of arms and political ambivalence to the conflict. Only when all Middle Eastern nations can condemn the violence and work together to coexist will the problem be solved.

The Israllies will never surender, will never give a inch of land if the palestineines continue the attack, neither side will budge. Either they destroy each other, or the palestiniens halt the attacks. If they continue, no peice will come. Isreal will retaliate for every attack, and palestien will become infuriated with the isrealis for the attacks and it will keep going.