Islam, a hoax?

In my opinion religion is all wrong and I live my life how I want and it isn't predecided by some omniscient being.

and you have every right to live your life the way you want to .. its your free-will....

But when we die we will finally get to see if we were right or not.

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist By Muse:

Eerie whispers

Trapped beneath my pillow

You won't let me see

Your memories

And I know you're in this room

I'm sure I heard you sigh

Floating in between

Where our worlds collide

It scares the hell out of me

And the end is all I can see

And it scares the hell out of me

Yeah yeah yeah ....

And I know the moment's near

And there's nothing we can do

Look through a faithless eye

Are you afraid to die?

Yeah yeah yeah ....

Yeah yeah yeah ....

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist By Muse:

Eerie whispers

Trapped beneath my pillow

You won't let me see

Your memories

And I know you're in this room

I'm sure I heard you sigh

Floating in between

Where our worlds collide

Yeah yeah yeah ....

And I know the moment's near

And there's nothing we can do

Look through a faithless eye

Are you afraid to die?

Yeah yeah yeah ....

Yeah yeah yeah ....

could you help set the tone for this poem or song?  what is the mood and rythym?

"Therefore Islam is a big hoax ... and their holy book has been found to contain satanic verses as pointed out by Mr Salman Rushdie's book titled "Satanic Verses"

Do you know of the Suras located in the Quron that are these so-called Satanic verses? If we are going to talk about Satanic practices in religion I know of a few others (religions) that need to be mentioned.

"Therefore Islam is a big hoax ... and their holy book has been found to contain satanic verses as pointed out by Mr Salman Rushdie's book titled "Satanic Verses"

Do you know of the Suras located in the Quron that are these so-called Satanic verses? If we are going to talk about Satanic practices in religion I know of a few others (religions) that need to be mentioned.

what i am talking about has NOTHING to do with "satanic PRACTICES"

... what i am talking about is there are excerpts from the Quran

I remember a similar topic from before. For one, I know I read somewhere that in a Christian book, it is pointed out that Jesus spoke of a coming false religion, which would have many followers.

Islam may not be the biggest, but last I heard, it is the religion that expands faster than other religions.

Then, one of my friends is a muslim. I remembered when he said that he read the Quran, and that a part of it said something like "you should believe in God, but not too much". Believe it or not, but that is what I heard.

Islamic law? Well, you don't see Christian, or Buddist or Hinduist law ruling other countries, do you?

Can you give us those examples Gunwonds?

An example of odd things in the Bible:

13And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.  14For you, brothers, became imitators of God's churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews,  15who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men  16in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last. - 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16

That can be seen as anti-semitic... although many believe it was added after by someone other then the original author, who was likely Paul, a Jew.

Can you give us those examples Gunwonds?

An example of odd things in the Bible:

That can be seen as anti-semitic... although many believe it was added after by someone other then the original author, who was likely Paul, a Jew.

how is it ant-semitic? ... the author is merely stating his disdain

[quote author=Avatar

''Who we are:

I'm always to question all religion. I want to believe Torah (aka Testament), Zaboor, Injeel (aka Bible) & finally, Koran.

One of them attract me to believe & believe the God is Truly ONE. God of Judaism, Christian & Islam is identically same.

I always ask myself do I believe what I am believe ? do you?

I cannot stand with blind faith so I'm made some endless research for myself. Indeed people may judge which is suits among them. I found myself suits with Islam. I choose moslem not because my Mohammed name, but my instinct to believe by understanding the book of God.

For those state 'Who are we' believe neither Judaism, Christian & Islam such a fake religion because they are putting themselves 'lost atheism'

..sorry for my lame english

I don't mind your english, I thought that was nicely done. I agree, who are we to judge other religions as false or true? I mean alot of differant factors may have lead to the 'ex-muslims' strong opposition to Islam.

I don't mind your english, I thought that was nicely done. I agree, who are we to judge other religions as false or true? I mean alot of differant factors may have lead to the 'ex-muslims' strong opposition to Islam.

in order to find out what religion we should embrace as our own... we must first eliminate all but one.. through some sort of process with some sort of guidlines...

So if we are to believe in a religion and call it our own and believe it truthfully... then we must all have a reason to believe in our religion and not someone else's

If you cant do that... then you cant say that you truly believe in your own religion.

it's compicated

they are christian I guess but the are jewish(er hebrew) and celebrate the jewish holidays.

and hindu's beleive buddha is the 9th incarnation of the god vishnu

sounds like you are referring to christians that are jewish(race) not jewish(religion)  that is ok ... thats just culture.

and about buddha... did he acknowledge this claim of vishnu or did he deny it? because i remember him saying it could not be known if there was a god or not.

what i am talking about has NOTHING to do with "satanic PRACTICES"

... what i am talking about is there are excerpts from the Quran  where Mohammed HIMSELF  admits he was under the influence of satan or what not and that parts of the Quran should be removed.  Any holy book where one of the major prophets claims he was influenced by satan really ruins its credibility  IMO.  :-

what i am trying to say is that if i were looking for a holy book to live by i would not want one where one of its major prophets was recording holy scripture that wasnt really holy... but was being given to him by satan.

Guns I KNOW what you are saying and I said what I said about Satanic practices because I wanted to NOT because I misunderstood what you posted. You still did not answer the question about where these Suras are located in the Quron.