Muslim population in France Going to Bite Someday

I didn't know I was living in such a so antisemitic nation!

I can often observe racism from french to arabs since I'm a child, everywhere here, they are really discriminated in daily uses, and to gipsies as well, but rarely to jews. On the contrary, most of the jews here are pretty rich and respected. The french governement respects and helps french jews and condemn each antisemitic word or act. Of course there's the nationalist party, le Front National, who leads a minority... They speak loud and feed the hate, but most of the people disavow this attitude.

I know synagogues and jews cimetaries have been damaged, but ... every week? No! I think jews place in a prominent position that kind of event each time it happens and I obviously understand it.

Anyway the guilties aren't the whole nation, but some isolated fanatic neo-nazis or fanatic muslims.

I cannot let you contend that the whole french nation is antisemitic, it's a grievous insult, beyond the generalization.

Yes, like Scytale, I don't understand your post, Otheym.

But Scytale, check my post about this land and who owned it first (first post of page 2) ; if you keep on going back in the time, the Bible gives the answer: Hebrews invaded this land before Romans invaded them, and Romans exiled them, as you said, but Hebrews didn't exile Canaaneans, they slaughtered them.

and for good reason, thats my belief.

france is pretty xenophobic, from what i have seen. And no it isnt right to restrict important religious customs. I dont agree with most muslim docterns, but I know they deserve as much respect as anybody else. Of course France is different from America in it's politics, so i cant relaly judge.

About Israel, there is a lot of antagonism towards the jewish people, I even see it on this website, and it is kinda shocking. It shows such a negativity towards the jewish people in the world that it shows me that a power of evil greater than man (satan) is behind it, has to be.

I didn't know I was living in such a so antisemitic nation!

I can often observe racism from french to arabs since I'm a child, everywhere here, they are really discriminated in daily uses, and to gipsies as well, but rarely to jews. On the contrary, most of the jews here are pretty rich and respected. The french governement respects and helps french jews and condemn each antisemitic word or act. Of course there's the nationalist party, le Front National, who leads a minority... They speak loud and feed the hate, but most of the people disavow this attitude.

I know synagogues and jews cimetaries have been damaged, but ... every week? No! I think jews place in a prominent position that kind of event each time it happens and I obviously understand it.

Anyway the guilties aren't the whole nation, but some isolated fanatic neo-nazis or fanatic muslims.

I cannot let you contend that the whole french nation is antisemitic, it's a grievous insult, beyond the generalization.

I have an idea. How aboout I'll post in the end of every week what anti-Semitic acts have been in France? I

I just think : Like Belgium, Israel was created to be used ! Belgium was created to make a wall (In a war, it's prohibited to cross a neutral land) to protect the Western countries ! Israel was created yes, to make a Jewses Home, but not only ! USA had a great control in UN, and to create Israel is a great opportunity to control oil, and to make and a forward-post against USSR ! But perhaps I'm Wrong.... But we don't forgot this : No one country take a decision without advantage !

The kingdom of the Netherlands, wich at that time also contained Belgium, was created at the initiative of Brittain as a buffer zone against the French after Napoleon was defeated.

Israel was founded when the cold war hadn't really started yet, and it didn't give the western bloc a grip on oil either.

All forms of discrimination must be dealt with, but jew hatred is the most urgent. I wouldn't call it anti semiticism, because technicly Arabs are semites as well.

you are very right that arabs are semetic, us christians, jews and muslims say so, but it is based on tradition, so you are right like I said anathema.

I think though that anti semeitism has turned into a meaning  of "anti jewish".

I don't know, but for me antisemitism=anti-jewish ! But Your post is not stupid  ;) !

Anti-Israel is not anti-semitism, but some young araic people in France and in th world don't understand this ! ISRAEL IS NOT ONLY JEWS ! When I talk about Israel, I talk about the country, not the biblic Israel (in fact jewish people ;) ! WE ARE ALL JEWS !

I just think : Like Belgium, Israel was created to be used ! Belgium was created to make a wall (In a war, it's prohibited to cross a neutral land) to protect the Western countries ! Israel was created yes, to make a Jewses Home, but not only ! USA had a great control in UN, and to create Israel is a great opportunity to control oil, and to make and a forward-post against USSR ! But perhaps I'm Wrong.... But we don't forgot this : No one country take a decision without advantage !

dude conspiracy theories aren't true. Israel was not created by the US as a post against the soviets, I'll prove this.

Israel was created from BRITISH territories

Israel was created out of sympathy and guilt, The Jews have been exiled from nearly everywhere and this kept the Jews from fleeing hitlers wrath. Seeing how their ignorance towards the Jews caused so many lost lives Britain gave the Jews their homeland in 1947

Israel didn't gain the huge support it does now from the US& the UN until the mid 50s

When the cold started to heat up the US gave afghanistan warlors weapons to fight off the soviets, not Israel, it is quite far from there and has a fair distance from the USSR(CCCP)

The US has bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and now Iraq for a reason, Israel doesn't have much oil

correct if I am wrong on any of these items Leo or anyone knowledgeable in this area.

And how many anti-french acts in France? Most of the french people has suffered almost one time (or at least witness) from law-breakers (any origins), it can be violence, robbery, rape, murder, riot... as everywhere, in all nations, but as soon as it's a jew, it becomes an anti-semitic act. Of course, if you add all the real militant acts (from fanatic minorities, I repeat), you'll get huge statistics.

The real french people, I mean the most of them, is innocent of what you talk about. I do not feel responsible for the moving of the Isr/Pal conflict in my country, nor for some stupid nostalgies from nazi regim, which cannot be so generalized.

But if you want to keep on record every act against jews, in France or anywhere, go on, i'm sure you'll find, and it won't amaze me.

LOL

You compare robbery acts to anti-Semitism? The

I just think : Like Belgium, Israel was created to be used ! Belgium was created to make a wall (In a war, it's prohibited to cross a neutral land) to protect the Western countries !

Just thinking of how that never stopped anyone... Belgium was rolled over in the first world war already by German troops. Ypres anyone?

Anyway...

And how many anti-french acts in France? Most of the french people has suffered almost one time (or at least witness) from law-breakers (any origins), it can be violence, robbery, rape, murder, riot... as everywhere, in all nations, but as soon as it's a jew, it becomes an anti-semitic act.

Of course.  True story (but I forget the source): police chase a suspect, catch him and a few punches are exchanged.  There is a small mention in the local newspaper.  Nothing much happens.  A week later, police chase a suspect, catch him and a few punches are exchanged.  There is a huge social uproar and the police are condemned in the media.  The difference?  The first one was a white man.  No problems.  The second one was black.  It was "institutional racism" in the police and he was chased and arrested (and beaten up) simply "because" he was black.  Get real.  Perhaps this happens (I'm not denying the existence of racism) but I think that "positive discrimination" and advocating one groun over another is just as bad bias as the original.

How much of which happens with Jews happens because they are Jewish, and how much happens despite it or regardless of that fact?  But it remains a truth that if anyone else is attacked, it's an attack.  If it happens to be a Jew, it's anti-Semitism and we're behaving like Nazis.  I'm not belittling or denying anything that happens, I'm just saying to get some perspective.