Muslim population in France Going to Bite Someday

Quote from DUDE_DOC: How? Showel them into trains and deport them to a consentration camp??

Well u gave the idea, didnt u??

lol, they will leave if theyr conviction (or fanatism tha hell they call it) is stronger than the will of staying...

They will decide whats best...

Kik em out if u want dude_doc... and meet hell with a bomb in ur house next day lol, or u might awake with ants on your mouth lol

jews have leaved Germany because of nazis.

now they leave France because of arabs.

the day most jews will leave the country i will know it's the end.

i am not very optimist, the problem in France is 1% extremists is too much when you have 5 millions arab people.

don't be naive.

the political concessions Chirac made will not pay, nothing can buy the peace.

extremists have understood the message: european democraties are weak.

i don't care about the (in)existence of mass-destruction weapons.

we are part of the conflict, whether we like it or not.

loosing our ally when the war begins was the most stupid strategy.

let's face it: we have listened the pro-palestinians.

and how they reward us?

violence against jews.

PLEASE DON'T REFER TO SUICIDE BOMBERS AS KAMIKAZE'S, KAMIKAZE'S HAD HONOR AND KILLED MILITARY ONLY NOT CIVILIANS, SUICIDE BOMBERS KILL CIVILIANS PLUS THE TERM KAMIKAZE MAY IS USED TO REFER TO THE SUICIDE PILOT'S OF WWII AND THE MONSOON WINDS THAT DESTROYED THE MONGOL FLEET TWICE.

I understand you Leo to write this, but you must know that in France, Arabs are the most discriminated people, much more than Jews.

it's a fact that racism in France is mainly arabs aggressing jews.

indeed Israel offers help for jews that leave France because of violence from arabs.

about arabs being discriminated i would say:

* it is prohibited by constitution. if one feels discriminated he can get support from french justice.

* i have never witnessed such a discrimination, apart minor ones that were totally inconsequential.

* discrimination has been invented to support the pro-palestinian view that an arab is always a victim.

* it's amazing how those who are not as succesful as they wish use discrimination as a definitive explaination.

* it's even more amazing how communists and pacifists ever moderate condemnation with sociology. it's a distorded and insidious justification.

extremists do not aim better life conditions, what they aim is more radical islam, wherever arabs live, both in arab countries and european democracies.

the arabs that are concerned with sociology are political militants, not religious warriors.

Kik em out if u want dude_doc... and meet hell with a bomb in ur house next day lol, or u might awake with ants on your mouth lol

Well, that's what I'm saying. They discriminate you, you say something to them, and they'll return with a mob. Just like the mafia did in 1930's America.

it's a fact that racism in France is mainly arabs aggressing jews.

It's the same for Sweden. But we don't have many Jews here, I think it was about 10,000 persons. The racism and the discrimination is mostly pointed at Swedish people. You wouldn't believe the lies about the police here, everything from killing to discriminating and raping. When we can't even contain violent demonstrations, or stop criminal activities outside the central city, how the hell would the police get away with that???

* it is prohibited by constitution. if one feels discriminated he can get support from french justice.

Same thing here. But the reason people don't report discrimination is because they fear a counter-offensive. I had a friend of a friend who were robbed in the middle of the day in the subway station, and IN THE FRONT of _TWO_ SECURITY GUARDS. They didn't do a thing. Or what about getting axed in the head? Another friend of a friend got axed in the head because he reported racism to the police.

* discrimination has been invented to support the pro-palestinian view that an arab is always a victim.

Very similar, but replacing the Jews with neo-Nazis.

* it's even more amazing how communists and pacifists ever moderate condemnation with sociology. it's a distorded and insidious justification.

Similarities here too.

PLEASE DON'T

Why thank you Scytale, that made it so much easier to ignore.  Er, I mean so much easier to read.  You are allowed to get emotional in these forums I'm sure, and sometimes it's even a good thing.  But please try to be careful of my eyesight.

So what's your solution?  Just keep letting them in until your social system breaks down, there are not enough jobs and your economy collapses?  Oh yeah, good plan.

CNN reporting an explosive device found on Paris railway tracks.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=4648438

It said in a statement that the device, discovered near the city of Troyes about 90 miles southeast of the French capital, had been made safe by bomb disposal experts.

No mention was made in the statement of any Islamic threat.

No, but when your government decided to let him leave, they accept a fact: let him alive. In a sense it was a success for Israel because it proved that terrorism can't destitute your state. And your government could let him alive because Jassin would have been died a day. Now, Sharon creates a martyr.

So what's your solution?  Just keep letting them in until your social system breaks down, there are not enough jobs and your economy collapses?  Oh yeah, good plan.

That's EXACTLY what is happening right now.

Otheym, it'd amaze me they know anything about AZF topic! It's an inner and minor problem in France, but you're right, every bomb in France isn't arabian.

"it's a fact that racism in France is mainly arabs aggressing jews"

No, SpiceGuid, you're wrong. Arabian people endure racism (from french people before jews) since a long time in France, and more since the "Guerre d'Alg

Otheym, it'd amaze me they know anything about AZF topic! It's an inner and minor problem in France, but you're right, every bomb in France isn't arabian.

"it's a fact that racism in France is mainly arabs aggressing jews"

No, SpiceGuid, you're wrong. Arabian people endure racism (from french people before jews) since a long time in France, and more since the "Guerre d'Alg

Funny, the ratio of anti-Semitism in France in the highest in Europe. Insulting and beating Jews is a daily thing, burning synagogues is a weekly thing. A recent poll showed that almost every Jew in France, especially kids, have experienced or will an act of anti-Semitism

that has been a fact of French hatred for a couple decades now.

but the nation as a whole is not welcoming for Jewish folks.

That's a hell of an uneducated generalization. How can you mean the whole nation and not ever frenchman? I thought that the nation was composed of people...

Maybe not the whole nation then?