Can you please CALM DOWN?

But seriously. See their posts. Both show cca same scale of zeal. Like when you have H2SO4 and HCl. Both are so powerful, that they neutralize themselves and results are perfectly neutral water and salt. You know what I mean.

Goba was a chemist

But Goba is no more

What Goba thought was H2O

Was H2SO4

Well, better is to take up one old thread and put there twenty new posts in a row, than making twenty new threads about same thing, just from other view...

Caid spoke with wisdom. Never seen a so messy forum, especially in PRP. Some likes to play with the words and stretch unworthly details, and there's too many topics about the same subjects, as f.i.  Bush and atheism.

I do think it needs a wise and neutral moderator.

I nominate Edric O for the specific position of PRP Moderator! Hurray, give the children some candy!

But seriously, if nothing ele, a particular Fed2k Staff member should take up the duty of moderating it full time as a specific aspect of their staffdom.

a wise and neutral moderator.

Hmmm, maybe Caid spoke with wisdom but I'm not sure if there's such a thing as a wise and neutral moderator?  Isn't that a contradiction in terms? ::)

[me=filecore]waits to get moderated out of existence[/me]

Oh and that little rhyme reminded me of my old exam poem... I read it somewhere once and it stuck in my head, dunno why... but it's quite funny and surprisingly accurate!  I suppose it can apply to a lot of situations though  :)

Ode to Exams

---

Can't think

Brain numb

Inspiration

Won't come

Bad ink

Worse pen

Best wishes

Amen

Someone comes in here supporting, endorsing, and greatly admiring George W. Bush, one of the greatest presidents of the wonderful United States of America and its all hell breaking loose!

It's hard to tell who really believes and who just likes stirring it up. However even the most ardent right-wing American 'patriot' must see that Bush is a bad president generally, and that events to do with terrorists or Iraq or anything else are irrelevant of the man at the top - in fact events might even go a little better with somebody else up there.  I can appreciate somebody standing by their government and their country and blah blah blah, but surely even these people have to draw a line at blind following somewhere.

"only when i show up do people have to 'calm down'"

I noticed that, too.

"If everyone would just not respond to me, then there would be no reason to 'calm down' because nothing would have happened."

It just feels awful to see all those ugly mistakes on the site for all to see and not going corrected.

You know, what really annoys me more than anything is the feeling of being repeatedly bludgeoned with a piece of mouldy cheese. It's been 'maturing' for long enough, though is probably worse than at the beginning, and, though it doesn't really hurt, it's blunt, pointless, imprecise, and repetive. And it smells rather sour and doesn't do any good to the atmosphere. Were it mild cheese, it wouldn't matter so much, but when it's strong for the sole sake of being strong, it is quite awful.

It is wonderful to see such zeal in young blood, especially when it is for good's sake. However, be aware of site's and ergonomical limits. It is better to present less, but more complex, thoughts, and try to not storm the site with everything you have an idea about. In last week it was like a big bang, see:

emprworm: 7 new PRP threads

GUNWOUNDS: 7 new PRP threads

Bush/Iraq topic: 19 new PRP threads

thats not fair... Every one of my threads had an original Idea fit to be a new thread...

Dont accuse me of making unnecessary threads....

THE STUPID REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

How Can We Punish the United States?

Why does USA have to be Validated by EU?

Thanks for the Memories, Saddam ...

A thread on ANTI-WAR Protesters (a healthy serving of stupid inside)

IRAQI Looters get PWNED !!

To those who said Bush invaded Iraq for $$$$$

7 threads, one topic: Iraq War

THE STUPID REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

How Can We Punish the United States?

Why does USA have to be Validated by EU?

Thanks for the Memories, Saddam ...

A thread on ANTI-WAR Protesters (a healthy serving of stupid inside)

IRAQI Looters get PWNED !!

To those who said Bush invaded Iraq for $$$$$

7 threads, one topic: Iraq War

are you implying they all needed to be in the same thread?? if so that would make for one confusing thread....