Can you please CALM DOWN?

also in every one of my threads.. there is a completely different conversation going on with a different debate...

Therefore each thread is justified in being seperate... but i must ask....

why did YOU make a seperate thread about people making threads??

I've always thought having emprworm and EdricO as moderators of PRP would have some interesting results.... :)

Interesting results being the Third World War?  ;)

Apparantly not. There's no arguing with a fanatic...

Of course not, a fanatic will do anything for a cause.  It's exactly why you can't stop a fanatic, because as long as a person is willing to give his or her life for the cause, they will not be defeated.  Case in point would be suicide bombers, assassins, or anyone else who feels the need to be 'martyred'.

also in every one of my threads.. there is a completely different conversation going on with a different debate...

Therefore each thread is justified in being seperate... but i must ask....

why did YOU make a seperate thread about people making threads??

Gunwounds, he's not the only one thinking that. I, too, like forums where it isn't a mess and where I don't just get more of the same. And where there is a variety of subject, all getting the time to be discussed before they're on page 2. Quantity vs quality. If not now, the next time I guess.

well obviously we are discussing an interesting and hot topic that is extremely dynamic with various facets.....

This is the most interesting the PRP board has been in ages..... usually the PRP board consists of 6 page long threads of TMA and Acriku arguing about the usual atheist/theism topics...

this new set of topics is refreshing....so i dont share your critical attitude about all the new diff threads and posts.... i find

Wolfwiz was unable to reply due to Guns locking thread, am chilling and wasn't talking about a world war(world vs USA) but how the US could be sanctioned.

And i belive the closing of bases and PORTS aboard would seriously curtail US military might, as would trading sanctions. It's hard to maintain military without all that revenue.

Take deep breathe and counts to 10 ah calm ;)

"United States: Iraq! We request that your leader, Saddam Hussein, step down from his leadership of Iraq!

Iraq: Hell no!"

"It was exactly what Emprworm did.

Dune2k: Emprworm, calm down!

Emprworm: Hell no!"

So, anyone want to proceed to the Security Council and ask Gob? Or shall we do this by brute force - to destroy the weapons of mass forum disruption and free the terrorised posters of PRP?