Can you please CALM DOWN?

It is wonderful to see such zeal in young blood, especially when it is for good's sake. However, be aware of site's and ergonomical limits. It is better to present less, but more complex, thoughts, and try to not storm the site with everything you have an idea about. In last week it was like a big bang, see:

emprworm: 7 new PRP threads

GUNWOUNDS: 7 new PRP threads

Bush/Iraq topic: 19 new PRP threads

Thank you, Caid. I agree completely. Debating politics, religion, and philosophy is more an art than anything else. It is like surgery, forming your arguments into a fine scalpel and precisely cutting away the points of the opposition. This is not "Shock & Awe". Regardless of the content of your posts, arguments lose their power to convince when weilded like a blunt object, hammering rhetoric into our sensitive skulls.

For once I agree with Caid.

Although his tone is that of a sychophant ("wonderful to see such zeal in young blood, especially when it is for good's sake"). There is nothing wonderful about invading a forum with such putrid filth, particularly when your debating style is closer to that of Goebbels than that of a rational human being.

And whether it's for "good's sake" or for a twisted, immoral and outright evil purpose, that's just a matter of opinion.

For once I agree with Caid.

Although his tone is that of a sychophant ("wonderful to see such zeal in young blood, especially when it is for good's sake"). There is nothing wonderful about invading a forum with such putrid filth, particularly when your debating style is closer to that of Goebbels than that of a rational human being.

And whether it's for "good's sake" or for a twisted, immoral and outright evil purpose, that's just a matter of opinion.

how did this biased individual ever become a moderator?  talk about putrid stank and inability to speak objectively.  so much hatred.  so little reason

Me too  ;D  It had to be GOD's divine will, which forced them to react as brilliantly just now, like when artist shows his previous work to movie maker. I mean it seriously now, Gob, choose those two.

But seriously. See their posts. Both show cca same scale of zeal. Like when you have H2SO4 and HCl. Both are so powerful, that they neutralize themselves and results are perfectly neutral water and salt. You know what I mean.

I for one have faith in Edric to treat opinions with impartiality so long as they are expressed maturely. I hold no such faith in Emprworm. Still, Timenn has made a good move in moving that thread...

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=13878.0

of course you have faith in Edric.  You both share dislike of Bush.  That is the glue that holds people together around here.  Liking Bush means you are a "goebel" or a "hitler".  To like Bush is to be attacked by everyone.  Fine attack me.

I support and endorse Bush.  I contributed to his campaign even.

www.georgebush.com

Well, I'm not sure. I'd like to be able to meet the commitment that it would require, and I'm not quite sure what responsibilities I would have. That, and I was kind of asking where people thought I stood.

Guys, the sheer amount of activity lately is only because emprworm had some catching up to do since the time he left us (how could you? ;)). PRP will probably cool down soon so there isn't any real need for a PRP moderator, and even if there were it's up to Gob.

There are 6 Global Moderators (including Gob)

So it isn't really necassary to have a new moderator, as it seems to me.

Don't forget that you can always send an IM to a moderator if you think something is inappropiate...