Map Editor- Im very confused

Im downloading it now at 2.3 kb a second. Jolly fast - NOT. 70% now. If it's done I'll learn and use it, no matter how long it takes me. Anybody has an idea on the size of the maps you create? Cuz Im the one that has to upload them all and if it's 5MB a map Im going to cry out loud.

Riper

Er... There isn't any water on Arrakis - so you can't do that, Klobbersaurus

I'm also downloading it at... 2.9KB/s. Est'd time is 2hrs, 23mins. Hell! there's 23.3 megs of it! This is the simple one? What'd have happened if WW released a user-friendly version with all the bells and whistles?

Er... There isn't any water on Arrakis - so you can't do that, Klobbersaurus

I'm also downloading it at... 2.9KB/s. Est'd time is 2hrs, 23mins. Hell! there's 23.3 megs of it! This is the simple one? What'd have happened if WW released a user-friendly version with all the bells and whistles?

Im sure you could easly make a profile with the water texture =oP

Oh come on.  No one wants to do a map with a small section of spice and the rest(most) of it infantry rock.  Seriously think about a map made of about 80% infantry rock, Atreides would have the advantage but it would still be cool.

hey guys i just want to ask where do you unzip the mapeditor

file?i downloaded it with dsl and and then went to my friends house so im just asking. oh yeah and does it matter where i put it?

Put it where you wanna BUT if i was u i would unzip it to the dune folder... ;D

this map editor aint that hard 2 use, i aint read ne of the turotials, i just poked about a bit and looked up the help wen i needed 2. i'm workin on a 4-way map with loadsa spice and rock, all bases joined by rock by 2 directions. so far the file size is 788k, and i've done most of it, just need 2 add sum spice :D aint thought of a name 4 it yet tho.... :(

hey uh guys do you have to color in all those little dune tiles

for the rock? im just asking. i have made a map without doing that, it still works though, and oh yeah how many maps have you guys made?i've made like over 15!its pretty easy i did the stuff klobbersaurus was talking about it was hard it took me an hour!i know what that sounds  like and its supposed to,

i can make one 2-4 player map in 45 min. minimum its easy for me now i read through the help file on saturday, and now im shadowmaking all the maps itll take me a while but thats ok.

and, oh yeah anybody know how to colourwash?it seems pretty hard. and also i have to delete most of my maps cause

it takes to much space.i could give you guys all the maps i made but it takes way to long to get all those maps online anyone know a place where i could upload them before i start deleting ? i dont need a place where you have to do all that signing up stuff all i want is just a temp. site just for a week.

and if i do get one (site) its going to take a week cause im going to canada cause one of my relatives died so im going to go there for a month!ill take my laptops so i can go online with my bro. my cousins are going to be there so its going to be fun. im rich i have like 20 roooms in my house (im not lying)

my dads a big businessman in texas you know.but i cant buy everything i want cause my mom has problems with me being spoiled.

As you know areyouforit is not here so I (his brother) is going to take over for him for appr. 29 days I'm sorry but my brother always brags about our so called "house" (its more like a hotel) Its bad cause you know my family that lives with me is kind of you know 'you have to get good grades son if you dont you wont go to a good college' stuff like that makes me mad.

i think that the map editor is awsome cause it just is! The only part i hate is painting. its to hard to get it exact! my brother just made maps so fast they were not to good looking

so now im working on an awsome map (4 players) and nobody

can get in to someone elses spice its all in a corner of your base and the good part is nobody can get in to your spice field! Since maps are too big can i just send people the .dme

file and you can build from there. The map is good if you like to harvest spice and get lots of money. And dont worry about

putting in spice blooms its already done. Iam going to make a near-perfect map.(I try at least)I have done the cliffs and am making the area inside the cliffs the same size.