Old modification for emperor ?

djhenry

Hi to you all!!!

Almost everyone here play online, though an often VS machine battle could be fun. But there's something wrong with skirmish mode: no grouping (like in red alert 2). I mean you start a game with 3 players (including you), they both attack each other, and never attack you... it's dull and boring to fight the *crippled* winner of this fight. Also in massive 8 player skirmish battles you get to fight only 3 crippled sides... at best ! Damn too easy even when the enemy is set to HARD. So either let the player group-up sides for a battle (like in red alert 2) or either let HARD setting auto-ally all the computer players against the human players. Please help me get this to WW, maybe they could do so in the next patch! Devinoch, if you are reading this, please reply, and let us all what you think about it. Other players, please tell me what do you think , and better yet please support me ! This thing is sure to increase the games' playability !!!!! To all the others, this is not a "game improvment" thread, but 1 thing that should be done !

• 2 weeks later...

alam

thanks, htoug i found out that the AI is somewhat "smart", but not good enough versus human player. the AI uses all the houses, except for the IX, which he uses infiltrators good, but nt the other unit.

and, well, grouping is easy to set up, just like in cnc, RA, RA2YR....