So Whos the Best Player on Emperor now?

DaRk3KiNG

Whos the Best Player on Emperor or like top 3?

I would say brennq and dawg are really good  but as far as the top 3 or top 10  ....its hard to say cause most of the elites are really good and know all the strats and basically play with each other all the time.

There are very few middle players in this game.. you are either really good or really bad hehehe

Besides the facts that im not into emp that much to fix the comp for it and im kind a waiting for WoW are more facts like im training 6 times a week and is my last year in school, and ultimately i fell in love with a girl who lives on the other side of the world and the chances ill ever even meet her are pretty thin.

So playing emp is the last thing id be thinking about, though you guys have fun!

IMO Brennq is number 1 as he consistently beats everyone faces all challengers and even those who do beat him on occassion generally then lose to him in a rematch.

He's also polite and very willing to offer tips advice and help to all.

There are more who are real good though Doom, Mord and mr multi nick Appollo to name but a few. ;)

heres my list of the best take it how u want it, its not anyone elses list but mine

Harkdawg

Brennq

skum0m3n

mordusxxx

jeff2429

warskum

cbrick04

kindjal86

kuyaz

there are more but these are the ones that are good with all houses not just one.

heres my list of the best take it how u want it, its not anyone elses list but mine

Harkdawg

Brennq

skum0m3n

mordusxxx

jeff2429

warskum

cbrick04

kindjal86

kuyaz

there are more but these are the ones that are good with all houses not just one.

no offense mordus.. but

IMO Brennq is number 1 as he consistently beats everyone faces all challengers and even those who do beat him on occassion generally then lose to him in a rematch.

He's also polite and very willing to offer tips advice and help to all.

ya i think alchemi hit it on the head.... when i think of who is good... i think of who actually worries me....

And when i think long and hard it is really only one person...brennq...

wrong guns, just because i list myself doesnt mean i am wrong, noone else is going to acknowledge my skills so why should i wait, and i doubt that any master harkonnen can beat a master atr player just for the fact that if u dont beat them on the first three mins then u are done plain and simple, and u can beat me consistently huh, pfff what a joke, i think maybe u can beat me when u get fifty minos sending them to my base and marching on the king, but anyother game i doubt it.  ::)