Re: Best emperor player?

Navaros

for one thing plz just stfu, i seen u play nav i been on yoru team nav, and u suck, i dont care if u have been away, u suck, me and mudassar, MUDASSAR one of the biggest noobs i have seen almost beat u and your elite partner poeticwar, guess what u did nothing bring maybe ten minos the whole game, drone my ally and sit there and watch, while your elite freind fought it out with me, because my ally was broke had not harvesters and just asked me what to do while i defended his base, so FYI u are not good, YOU dont know how to build fast like US elites, u dont know how to play as a team, LIKE US ELITES, and u dont know how to micro, like anyone of us ELITE, so before u jump to your guns and tell me, blalalla, i dont know how to defend minos in long game, or some stupid shit, how about i throw u dont know how to defend inkvines with elites, and fremen warriors and buzz around defending them, so how about u go back to whatever rock u came out of and leave US TRUE ELITES alone, and stop calling us NOOBS lol man i would really love to play u and poetic, me and brennq WOULD OWN U SO HARD ANY SETTS U WANT<<<<, so think about that post and try not to cry when u are done reading this. 8)

mordus:  you are not elite

you have no idea how to deal with Minos in the late-game

the *only* thing you know how to do is rush, just like all the "buddies" who you play games with all the time on newbie setts.  you only play newbie setts, so you only know how to play as a newbie would play.  FYI:  knowing how to mass tier 1 and click them to the enemy base does not make you "elite"

thanks for that, and also, i most of the time will rush the shit out of u but i will keep u in the game for awhile, and if i dont rush u then u are dead, becuase if u know me, u KNOW, that i build and build and build, and i will have the biggest army u have ever seen in your life, so dont tell me all i do is rush or i just make a huge teir 1 units and send them to a base, i could have one inkvine or ten lasers, and kill twenty of yoru minos before u could hit me, I OWN U NAVAROS, and so does countless others, u may, keyword is may, have been alright or a descent player back in the day, but now u suck, LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANYSETTS MAN, TRY TO THINK OF ANYSETTS U CAN THINK OF, TRY FOR EXAMPLE EIGHT K, ONE UNIT FOG ON LIVING ON AND SW ON ANY MAP, ID WIN. so dont talk shit, and dont try to say u are the best, cuz heres the kicker, YOU HAVE SHOWN NOONE AT ALL THAT U CAN BEAT THEM, BESIDES, THE NOOOOOOOOBS THAT U LET IN YOUR GAME CUZ U DONT KNOW THEM, so go practice for a year and maybe then u can kill a few of my units while your base is being destroyed. ENOUGH SAID

**** THIS TOPIC IS VERY LONG lolz... but i got one question does NAV got another nick ? cuz ive never seen him before... playing emperor .. i wanna a 1 v 1 game against him... must be kool (i think) if he said he is good he should try to play against the L.B.Z.

link=topic=13687.msg223340#msg223340 date=1078371550]

**** THIS TOPIC IS VERY LONG lolz... but i got one question does NAV got another nick ? cuz ive never seen him before... playing emperor .. i wanna a 1 v 1 game against him... must be kool (i think) if he said he is good he should try to play against the L.B.Z.

Nav you say I'm a noob , and you can say what you want cause it's just a game slick . And I used to think atr was slow but then I realized not realy , you just gotta give your army your undivided attendtion as u should .

truth is, long ago i was playing elite47 as an ATR vs ATR game but i didn't KNOW it was him during the game because he lied to me and came into my game with a  n00b nick.  him and i were DEADLOCKED on Sandy Pass.  neither of us was Winning. no one was gaining the upper hand. the game just kept dragging on and on.  eventually i figured i'd use my Drones to gain an edge - and that single move was what lost me the game.  i ordered my Drones across the sand near elite47's base where there were mad AA infantry defense, and i lost all my drones INSTANTLY.  two missiles kills a drone.  that means drones are HELLA EXPENSIVE considering how easy they are to kill - and replacing them if you lose them is NOT an option (takes too long to make a Drone).

Atr-Atr and you lost all drones to aa infantry? You mean elites?

Did it ever occur to you nav that drones are also very good attacking unit. hark or ord have to make AA that is only for defending purposes

For example, the Atr snipes with some warriors the harkonnen troopers covering the carryals against drones, and then flies over the spice with some drones...

And i dont even talk about free veterancy those troopers give warriors and especialy minos(if dropped with adv car.)

what i'm trying to say here is:  if you get lucky vs. an ATR and he runs his drones over unseen AA - you've just won the game instantly.  he's dead. forget about it.  as long as you use your own AA or Air units right afterwards, the ATR is toast - and it's EASY for the best ATR player in the world to lose all his drones.

If you run your drones over an unseen AA that is just a very big mistake.

FYI if an atr has been making drones, elite players would not have massed gunships. Maybe years ago, but surely not now.(that's just a big waste of $(only NOT if atr makes a very big mistake and kamikaze all drones ROFL)

as long as you use your own AA or Air units right afterwards, the ATR is toast

AA units?what units would that be??? troopers vs atr?rofl

As I say again, to be the best at 1 house you have to at least be good at all. And i think you dont know all the weak points of a hark or ordos, coz you never played as them vs elite players...

use your own AA LMAO

atr air has major advantage over other house IMO no point in me rushing with hark AAs at atr spice they just become cannon fodder. early rush with drone on my spice and im at a hugh disadvantage straight off.

drones patrol a larger area that AA and react quicker too.  ;)

nav keeps saying that atr is the weakest house on fishers....

but what about a small map like cradle or sandy?

on small maps atr definately has an advantage because they dont have to move around very much... and its much easier to control drones on a small map.

• 1 month later...

nav when r u gonna show us what great player u are we're all just dying to see ur l33t skillz thats gonna stomp us under the sands of Arakkis u shudnt talk so much instead just play

I just want to point out one thing. Please don't kill me for doing this Gob.  :P

War or whoever posted above about the player sucking with the house, not the house sucking is indeed right. Nav should actually play these people if he wants to say he is 'God'.

Example: Nav goes around saying Brennq & cbrick suck. He has probably never even played these 2 very good players because he always ducks them, so he doesn't have the right to say he is god.

-Ending Word.