Re: Best emperor player?

Navaros

You dont even know how good you really are Nav cuz you havnt played a 1 vs 1 game against a good player since WOL canned the QM.

just trying to remember off the top of my head who i've publically "made examples of" on this site after QM was shutdown.

So you beat BMW in a game. Damn, you are the greatest Emp player in history nav. I know why you cant recall any others, cuz there are none.As far as you being the center of attention, I liken you to the man with a 3 inch pecker who stood in town square with it hanging out, telling everyone how it was soooo huge. He was the center of attention too, but this was not necessarily a good thing because everyone was laughing at him. Put your pecker away nav. It seems quite silly that you claim to have all of these"skills" but you cannot show them to anyone who is not a total n00b. You see nav, my grandfather is 85 years old, and has had heart bypass 3 times. Back 65 years ago he was a boxer in the Navy. The other day he got mad at me and told me how he was gonna kick my ass. Maybe if he was 65 years younger he could.

Boy this topic has flurished alot!

Nav Nav Nav, i luv you too  :-*

I will respond to you l8er today but i just woke up and got to run!

And Darkd3th, yes nothing would make more happy to let this thing just die, but unfortunately Nav keeps posting hes King of The Hill wannabe posts all over the place and it just isnt right to let him do that.

If you are running the proxy all games report so all you need do is trawl through and see who played who and won in what time and setts.

its a long haul but intresting  ;)

you soon see the pattern of who plays what sort of player. unfortunately my proxy no longer reports a problem that i aint be able to solve.

The results speak for themselves nuff said

By no means am i flameing you, im merly commentateing youre posts with the fashion you are posting them Nav.

Since u act like u got no idea why am i replaying to youre posts, let me put it out here, ill post some history first so everyone could catch up and get a better picture:

Lets take a history tour:

Many of you wernt at the old Emperor boards so let me enlighten you what Nav was back then.

90% of hes posts consisted of whineing, something like this " omg minos are way overpowerd " or " omfg nerf drones " or "Gunships are too powerful" , naturally by posting constant whineing he was infamously known for being the biggers whiner on the boards.

Basically every time he lost, everything that beat him had to be nerfed.

Rather then becoming more knowledgable about the game and try to become better, like the rest of the community. Navs whineings had to become reality and be patched and made idealistic for Nav.

Ofcourse that was only Navs fantastic dream and hes whineings didnt do anything but gave us players a good laugh.

This type of behaviour continued for ages, and i didnt have anything against that, i infact remember acctually trying to help him in hes threads by posting some tactics or counter measures.

So time went on and official Emperor boards were shut down. At this point i stopped playing Emperor for some months and i wasnt joined here at fed2k yet.

Months l8er then after official boards shut down i came here, joined and started playing again. I remember in some threads, when i first joined, i already saw Navaros and *banned* sign under hes name. So he was already doing who knows what here to get a ban in the first place.

Anyways, at that point i also had nothing against him... until one day.

That was when i realized it... the guy whod been a whiner and a loser constantly has started posting threads about how he is the master of emperor. How l33t,

k thx taq and you like so many others here has delusions of beating me despite the fact that that never ever happened

and that you called emprworm a "great player" - that has got to be the biggest laugh that i've gotten from these boards in months - so thank you! LOL

Nice post, Harkdawg.

Nav, Emprworm WAS one of the best TEAM players in the game.

Great post dawg, now all pple can easily see through hes facade.

I never understood that an atr is disadvantaged in qm the first minutes... atr tier1 units are very good...turrets own... mino owns...+ subs + drones

IMO atr isnt disadvantaged coz i can stop every rush and win vs ord or hark on any qm map...so its not imbalanced.

:) Yes, Brennq, YOU can stop virtually all rushes because YOU are one of the best Emperor players ever.  My point is that people like me, who don't get to play as often as some of you great players, or who aren't quite as talented at micro, hotkeys, etc., find Atreides the most difficult house for fending off a rush.  Sure, turrets are great IF you can place them in the right place at the right time; otherwise, you better be damned efficient.  The best players ARE, while the rest of us ARE NOT.  Nav could never do it either, because despite all his bragging he never became good enough to stop top players' rushes, hence his constant harping on the 3-minute "rule."

i don't care what anyone says: the FACT is - ATR tier 1 units are inherently weaker than the tier 1 of Hark or Ordos and IF an ATR tier 1 mass fends off a Hark or Ordos rush then the BOTTOM LINE is because THAT HARK OR ORDOS PLAYER SUCKS.

So you beat BMW in a game. Damn, you are the greatest Emp player in history nav. I know why you cant recall any others, cuz there are none.

never said i was the best Emp player in history.

well, i havent played you with false names, but i can understand why ppl do that, u says ur the kings of Emp and still u dont want to proof it by playing so ppl need false names to beat you.

you got that backwards.

sounds cool brenn but dont count me in ... i will go ahead and concede you are the best 1 vs 1 person

brennq is not the "best" Emp player.

not by a LONGSHOT!

the most ironic thing about this thread is that brennq wants me to stop acting like i'm good, but the underlying purpose of why he made this thread is to try to exalt himself as being the best Emp player

guys like beerinato, camieu - any of the hardcore oldtimers would wipe the floor with brennq - no problem.

If you want to decide who's the best (currently), then play matches against eachother. Matches are recorded, so there shouldn't be any problem proving the outcome. Words say a lot, but proof carries a lot further :)

I'd suggest to stop the flaming here gents.