final fantasy 7 movie!!!

gerbilpoo

This had better be longer than that other Final Fantasy movie they made.  What was it like 90 minutes long??  I don't think any movie should be called Final Fantasy unless it's at least 2 and a half hours long.

I'm confused too, is this movie gonna be a sequel to Final Fantasy 7?  Will it include Final Fantasy 7?

Sorry to disappoint you, but this movie may not even be 1 hour 30 mins long...

Its not a 'movie' as such, just a sort of extended CG clip :(

It's based on FF7, with Cloud, Sephiroth, Midgar and stuff, and it will be probably be based on events after the fall of Jenova at the end of the FF7 game. Squaresoft have yet to release any details concerning the trailer, or anything of the 'movie' at all...

But I think you'll agree that whatever is made, is gonna be good and I hope relevant to the storyline of FF7.

Personally I would like to see a prequel to the game (either as a CG or a game), i.e. with Zak, Cloud in Shinra etc etc, birth of Jenova. The game touches upon it, but it seems ppl were confused over what exactly Jenova is. I found this document on some forum which explains the 'real story' of FF7. If anyone is interested, tell me and I'll post it. It basically explains the 'between the lines' storyline of FF7, about Zack, Aeris, Sephiroth, Jenova and stuff.

But Advent Children is definately gonna be interesting nonetheless, even if it will be only 1 hour and 20-30 odd minutes long.

Well over on my other forum people are going crazy over it.  I do have a translated version of the trailer from FFX-2: Last Mission (which is out only in Japan) and features much more.  Anybody want it than just MSN me.

As for the movie, it is a DVD release only and will probably only be about an hour.  It is a sequel and should hopefully see the return of Sephiroth (we see him and hear him speak) CLoud, Barrat, Vincent, Tifa, Yuffie, The Turks, Red XIII (I will be v disapointed if he is not there), Cait Sith and of course, Aeris.

Also, it seems that Cloud will give up his buster sword.....