2 questions about the Hostilities

Navaros

Yea like war said, if you would quit callin names and kickin, then there would not be all this flamin crap on the boards and hopefully online.

Why did u make a topic like this and say "can't we all just get along" cause it seems u are the one who wont get along with us.

Lol who says I wont you to love me...

Nav lol I know what I did and not ashamed of it now.  I member that was went I was a noob and did not know crap about this game.  Yes while losin so I left even tho I may of said what I said but I wasn't really thinkin.  Sheeze lol how could I of known you would be a guy who holds gruges.  If I member correct I tryied online just to play a friend who had the game but then I wonted to try vs other people and that was like my 1-3 day online not meanin I played others online but my friend.

Btw in my first post in this topic did I flame u? No...  You complain about others flamin u well look, your the one doin it so now I have to stat my cause when I dont wonna get into this crap.

Wow a threat of a screen shoot... The guys I regularly play with have respect for me and I them.  They know what I am capable of and I them so a screen shot just shows ur are one screwed up mofo if u waste ur time like that.

well actually you're not welcome cuz you promised not to quit on me, then quit, then got on The Quitting Newbie List™ because of that.

i will never have love for guys who promise not to quit then then do so and btw if anyone needs "proof" of jeff doing this then i have the screenshots which prove it but hopefully he'll just be man enough to admit that he lied by promising not to quit, then quit in my game before it was over.

Emm i think people and i have had to say this only like a million times on this site but here it goes again . "Its just a game guys"

if some1 quits who cares finish out the game and then go play another one , problem solved , i don't think we need a quiting noobie list cause that'll just make people mad .

life is change some embrace it, most live with it but a few live in denial, lusting after the past through rose coloured glasses. ;) Todays heroes are tommorrows hasbeens.

You may love/hate it but that's life so live it to the full or you may just miss it. ;D