Recent Game loopy vs Cyrenius

cbrick04

Ranked games, it applied to ranked games, we don't play RANKED games any longer, we play Custom Games, and since they never instituted it into casual 2v2's you can't go around and say "Well since they didn't they were wrong so I have the right..."

first you say it didn't work in Custom

i prove that it did

now you "change your story" again.

Nav a good player can play any setts and win, it seems to me that the only setts u can play is QM like all the noobie play ONLY 30k, u will never get half decent if u dont play other setts.

Westwood rules lol, westwood is dead and so are his rules.

You know Nav from what i heard u dont make tier one units so u only mass minos and fremn, well that means ur micro gotta sux since u dont need mad skills to walk a mino, it takes a lot of micro skills to use tier 1 units and thats something u dont have.

*Sighs* I was wrong, forgot about BC in Custom...been a long time.

Now, answer me this in a simple "Yes" or "No" format, nothing more: if you get killed under 3 minutes in a 2v2 does the game go OSS?

your question is irrelevant.

it didn't go past 3 minutes so IT WAS NOT A GAME. therefore it would be IMPOSSIBLE for cbrick to have "beat" me

is that true cbrick ??  when you defeated Nav on 10k .... was it under 3 minutes?  Do you remember? Just wanted you to confirm this.

Guns, the game lasted way longer than 3 min, but I think what Navs point is , that he would have quit early once he saw that he was gonna get spanked. How many games I quit against you when you gas me and get 1 of my refs in the first minute of the game. Never. I always give it my best effort. My mom didnt raise a quitter, navs mom did. And furthermore guns I will stomp him on any setts he likes, it makes no difference to me. His level of play is nowhere near yours anymore guns.

Guns, the game lasted way longer than 3 min, but I think what Navs point is , that he would have quit early once he saw that he was gonna get spanked. How many games I quit against you when you gas me and get 1 of my refs in the first minute of the game. Never. I always give it my best effort. My mom didnt raise a quitter, navs mom did. And furthermore guns I will stomp him on any setts he likes, it makes no difference to me. His level of play is nowhere near yours anymore guns.

i see what your saying.

Isn't the '3 min rule ' made only for the ladder? Coz there u could quit if some1 was so laggy and don't have a loss.(or as navaros claims it is for rushing) In a costum game it's not appropriate, imo.

3 min rule is dumb actually in custom... when does the time exceeds actually?

so we have to sit and bore 3 min before we can attack? thats a bit newb imo... the game is so balanced that you can defend each rush with each house vs each house... if you think not, try to rush me ;)

??? man ... hark and ordos houses have their own way to be played very different to atr.... atr most of the time is deffensive .. cuz atr rush dont works (well depends)........ cb is betta than u and im very sure of that. if u think im a noob to i think we can get a game u against me with any setts u want... i wouldnt recommend u to calling me a noob without beating me before.  ;)

i saw u most of the times only plays newbies.. the only one in my clan that can get in ur games is Kuyaz. (talking about this cant understand why) u wont let other good players in cuz u start to calling em noobs ... and bla bla bla..  im not calling u a bad player ... i didnt played u yet... but i wanna see if ur that good as u will always say.  8)

• 1 month later...