Recent Game loopy vs Cyrenius

cbrick04

You make me laugh that you start a topic and lock it before I can reply. You not only duck games but duck on this shit too lol. Anyway...

The game that you refer to is not even the one I was talking about and in that game my partners did not have any kills until after I was dead. I played you and alchemi 2 vs 1, silly. My partner was way new and didnt even get to play until after I was dead and gone. So ya, I admit it you and alchemi beat me 2 vs 1.

The game I was really talking about was a different one. Senda,Mord and I came to 1 of your games all with n00b nicks. Teams were me + senda and u + mord. Senda, Mord and I chatted before the game. Senda and Mord stayed out of the game and let me stomp you by myself. Senda and Mord were laughing the whole time. Mord even made u turrets but you still couldnt even slow me down. You performance was extremly poor, and you micro didnt work well cuz I killed all your units and your base. Hard to micro with no units huh? You didnt just get owned cy, you got raped. I have no screenshots or stats to back this up. But Mord and Senda both watched. And I wont lock this topic

so you feel free to reply ok? And P.S. Alchemi played better than you that game anyway. Ya you gotta watch out for my rush game cy, I rush with drone, mino, elites and feds. So when you see 50 mino rush you'll know its me.

that was not a "Game" LOL

that was on 10k n00b setts and i didn't even TRY to stop you because in any real game i would have quit under 3 minutes, and the "game" would not have been recorded because it did not exist

for those interested:

cant say anything aobut the not a real game cuz i play ten k, but i know nav doesnt. and yes nav got owned on those setts pretty damn badly, imho

i did not get owned because i was not even TRYING to mass tier 1 units to stop him.    i don't play babyish games of tier 1 unit massing.    if i DID, then i probably woulda stopped him even tho Hark is more powerful by default.    i had NO LIGHT INF because I DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO STOP HARK RUSHES BY MASSING BIKES/LIGHT INF - i just quit under 3. 

there's no possible way i got "owned".

nav he only rushed with drones rigth? hmmmm i played with u some 2v2 when you were not calling me words some week ago, and what did you do vs the 2 new players? AIR DRONE RUSH, exactly.

qm sets u went fact hang and went straigth to drones and rush. Plz dont deny it.

nav, plz dont deny this, i have some respect for u but if u cant own up to the fact yes he did beat u on ten k setts, not your own then who cares. and if u dont think thats gettting owned then i am sorry for saying that but i think u did. :P

nav, plz dont deny this, i have some respect for u but if u cant own up to the fact yes he did beat u on ten k setts, not your own then who cares. and if u dont think thats gettting owned then i am sorry for saying that but i think u did. :P

well i'm sorry you can not comprehend the fact that:

I MAKE A CONSCIOUS DECISION TO NOT BOTHER MASSING LIGHT INF/BIKES TO STOP TIER 1 RUSHES

...and that is the only possible counter to a hark tier 1 rush on 10k with no units.

i am also sorry that you can't comprehend the fact that according to Westwood, any "game" that lasts for less than 3 minutes IS NOT A GAME AND DOES NOT EXIST.

He cant beat me on any setts gun. And na, explain to me 1 thing. Do you play odd ball szetts that no1 else plays just to give you and advantage? Why do you so badly need this advantage?

Why not try to win on fair terms?

I think you SUCK lol. j/k

Um, as a casual observer, it seems to be said that cbrick wins on 10k setts, but Nav seems to win on QM setts,  but I don't seem to see that they played a 1v1 on QM setts...  So why not have a tourny, with only two players, QM setts only.  Settle the matter once and for all.  (Or come up with 10 different setts, on 10 different boards, 100 games)  At the end of it, there one person should have won the majority of the games...  That way these threads don't keep coming up

just want to inform those of you who "don't know":

if FOR ANY REASON a game of Emperor did not last for more than 3 minutes - then Westwood would NOT record that game because Westwood did not consider it to *be* a valid "game"

for example... let's say Gunwounds rushed me in a game on Westwood's QM Ladder.

I see u guys talking about my setts this and my setts that . But i think the way to solve this , is to do setts that neither of u've played b4 that way neither of u have an advantage . Don't mind me though do what u want .

just want to inform those of you who "don't know":

if FOR ANY REASON a game of Emperor did not last for more than 3 minutes - then Westwood would NOT record that game because Westwood did not consider it to *be* a valid "game"

for example... let's say Gunwounds rushed me in a game on Westwood's QM Ladder.

It was the rule for Quickmatch, Navaros, never Custom Matches, hence why there isn't a 3-minute rule for custom games

it was for ALL games.  it worked in BC Custom Games too.    same exact 3 minute rule.  you are totally 100% wrong when you say it did not apply to custom games

Ranked games, it applied to ranked games, we don't play RANKED games any longer, we play Custom Games, and since they never instituted it into casual 2v2's you can't go around and say "Well since they didn't they were wrong so I have the right..."