Landsraad's defence by Nyar..

Nyarlathotep

He threatnend that if I mention the landsrrad again he posts some IM or something, thats blackmail and harrasment.

If the landsrrad is just a place where people talk and do nothing, why are you all getting all worked up over it? Calm down its a internet messege board, shrug it off like inoc. Doc I thoght you were bigger then this.

I am, And I highly doubt I will post in this thread anymore, it is infact benieth me. All Doc is doing is flamming me.

Thats nice Nyar. You are the one in fault trying to get out of apologizing when you threatend and tried to black mail me, I think you over reacted it is just a internet messege board, you know that right?

Why Are you bringing up ancient history? I dont give a damn if your in the landsrrad or not you threatnend and tried to black mail me. Trying to pinn me for ancient history I was punished then for it Nyar.

Get it over it! Its a internet messege board their is no reason to threaten or try to blackmail me!

You're the one that isn't getting over it. Time and time again you keep dragging us on in your posts. I warned you I would do this. Appologize and all will be forgotten as far as I'm concerned.

No, And quite frankly their is nothing you can do about.

I will only apologize if you do it first, right after that I will. Are you big enough to do that Doc say sorry first so we can put this behind us.

Why should I say sorry ? I should say sorry for the fact that I warned you that if you would keep dragging us into your posts, I would post how things really are ? Right, think again. I told you what would happen if you continued to blame us in your psots. In other words, I defended us. You can't defend yourself from your lies, so again, appologize and that's it.

I have made no mistakes.

I have no regrets.

I have done nothing wrong, brining up ancient history and trying to use it, That was a long time ago Doc and thats the only thing you have

I also suggest locking it, since you continue to bagger and harras me. And I refuse to post in this thread anymore as Doc will not apologze and I will not then its sure this thread has no purpose besides flamming me.

I have made no mistakes.

I have no regrets.

I have done nothing wrong, brining up ancient history and trying to use it, That was a long time ago Doc and thats the only thing you have

I also suggest locking it, since you continue to bagger and harras me.

I'll remind you of that the next time I see you mentioning the Landsraad in one of your posts my friend (and knowing you, you will)... I am allowed to remind you am I ;)

hypocrites

you kick people from 'raad for giving information there to the public, well shouldn't the same rules that applys to the landsraad board apply to PMs? I mean they are called Private Messages for a reason correct?

hypocrites

you kick people from 'raad for giving information there to the public, well shouldn't the same rules that applys to the landsraad board apply to PMs? I mean they are called Private Messages for a reason correct?

The whole TMA_1/ExAtreides episode last year was a very public incident. I am sure we all remember how TMA_1 was trying to stick up for Ex. TMA_1 refused to admit that he got his information from Ex. If you read what Doc posted from the PM you see that Ex and TMA were playing the whole message board to create mistrust about the Landsraad. I personaly think it is more important to show the true nature of Ex and TMA. Sure it was a PM sent to Doc after the incident was over. If TMA really wanted to apologize for his actions he should have posted that PM as a topic in the general forum addressed to the whole community. Instead he sends an PM to Doc and a few other members of the Landsraad saying he is sorry for how he acted.  I know the typical Landsraad bashers are going to accuse the Landsraad of being hypocrites instead of focusing on the true problem here.

It really sickens me that members here get so bent out of shape when a respected member defends his actions. Instead of acknowledging the greater problem some members here will blindly defend, like spineless sycophants,  someone like TMA_1 and accuse Nyar of hypocrisy. All because they have an agenda.

This forum has some excellent members and I don't mean to offend them. I think some people take things too seriously here myself. The problem I see is a bunch of members here like to jump on the TMA/Navaros bandwagon when it suites their needs.

I can't believe the amount of politics that goes on here.

Gotta love ethics and politics.

If I had my Organizational Behavior book with me I'd quote something out of it. There is a chapter dedicated to Power and Politics. ;)

It is possible for an organization to be politics free if all employees share the same goals.

And

Maybe the most important factor leading to politics within organizations is the realization that most of the

TMA, first off, I have no grudge against you, you apologized and I accepted that. As wit hanything else, that's when for me things are done. Please do understand that this thread isn't about you at all. Yes I used an IM you sent me. Yes maybe I should have asked your approval. Though, instead of sending a few people the IM you sent, you could have posted it public to start with. This due to the reason that the previous discussion concerned the whole board (remember that everyone thought the Raad was corrupt in that thread). Like I said in the IM, I will ask you the next time. Again, I'm not holding a grudge against you. I apologize for using your IM without asking.

The reason why I care is because people seem eagerly to take a side of the largest group in a discussion. I want people to be aware to first wait/check/what ever needed before they start jumping to conclusions/start a flame war/holding a grudge against someone. Consider this a life's lesson from Nyar :)

Navaros, 2 things:

1) If you haven't have anything of value to add, please don't post (I know you hate it when it would happen to your threads ;))

2) The posts here aren't considereded flaming by me, so don't worry. I will not lock the thread.

Scytale, you will agree that the previous discussion was something that a certain point concerned the board in general (at least everyone seemed to be involved). If that apology was posted public, this discussion wouldn't have been here. Like I said to TMA, yes, maybe I should have asked approval. However, I never figured an apology should remain private.

Nyar I never tried to topple the landsrrad  ::)

TMA asked if acriku said anything bad about him in the landsrrad, I gave him the post and that was that. So tell me how is that trying to bring the landsrrad down  ::).

Stop defending your secret socity, if you do nothing in it, then why do you defend it so harshly when anyone says anything? Why do you threaten to silence them or else? :O

Here are the facts.

I enterd the landsrrad, I gave info to TMA once becouse he asked for it, and deserved it.

I was kicked out.

I was reacteped and I did the same thing, becouse not that I wanted to topple the landsrrad, He just wanted to know if acriku was flamming him nor not. I gave him a post, an old one. And thats how it started.

I was kicked for helping a freind.

Twice, Yes thats right I helped a freind twice, becouse really its just a god damn messege board.

That was, what last year? Two years ago?

Ex, I didn't say you were trying to topple the Raad. It's the fact that you always seem to state that we're evil, while we aren't:

The previous discussion you were stating that you didn't give that info and stating that we (Landsraad) were wrong. T H A T ' S what I am trying to point out. Almost everyone else here believed you and with that saying the Raad is evil.

You admitting here that you actually lied to the whole community in the previous discussion is enough for me. I've achieved what I wanted to achieve, thank you.

no problem nyar.

whoa whoa... lol where did that come from? by the way do you even know what sycophant means? Its this kind of stuff that really shames landsraad. And if enough people would try to see the truth, they would know that you are just way out of line number6. There is no reason to say the things you said. it was silly.

number6, I apologized to you too, obviously you still have some problems with the whole thing. It is a little out of line to slam me like that without me doing a darn thing. I was out of line and have changed from what I did before. I suggest you grow up a little.

I deleted my prior post as nyar explained things to me.

I still think you guys should find more important things to do than to pick on ex though. Especially you number6, who has nothing to do with this. Not only did you slam ex but me, and I have nothing to do with this, neither does my apology. I thought that apologizing to a bunch of people that didnt have to do with it would be a little arrogant and overdone. Number6, this kind of fanatical attitude, and grudge you carry after so long really shows what kind of person you are. Why are you attacking me? what do I have to do with this? Please dont, please stop looking at the past and look at the future. I just dont see how people see you as respectable when you would attack me for absolutely no reason. so why dont you mature a bit.

this whole thread is getting a bit silly. even you have to admit that nyar. The idea of the thread isnt silly, but it has turned into a flaming thread. Why am I dragged into this nyar? I dont liked to be ridiculed, so why dont you talk to your friend number6 about that.

TMA_1,

Stop acting like I am dragging you into something. You started this by responding to Nyar's post and I simply responded to yours. This is an open forum and I can respond to it just like you did. I am not going to delete my post just because you decided to delete yours. All my posts to this thread have been factual and in no way slam you. If my posts come accross in a bad light towards you that is because you made it so. If you don't want me to remind people of what you did then don't come in here and act like you are all upset when Doc posts your apology as proof. I don't live in the past, but it is hard for me not to respond when you start acting like a fool again. I love your tactics too. One minute you are all upset with Doc and say all kinds of stuff about him and now you are acting like he's your best friend. If you don't want me to bring up things from the past like this I suggest you stop trying to defend your poor behaviour.

Personally I try and stay away from you because you are way to moody. I have rarely met anyone who in one post will accuse someone of something terrible and call them all kinds of bad names and a few posts later trying to be all buddy buddy with the same person.