Landsraad's defence by Nyar..

Nyarlathotep

To not go off topic in the other post, here's your response Ex. Don't give me any bull about you being Tony. You brought this on yourself and here it will end.

Or are the landsrrad a exception to the rules?

I would atleast like a explanation and a apology.

I'm really getting fed up with you Ex. First trying to make us (Landsraad) look bad... And now you want an appology ? How's the below one:

hey, just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for the stuff i put you through. anyways wanted you to know that ex did give me the info, and that because I was so arrogant and so prideful, I didnt want to admit it. In other words I dug myself into a ditch that I couldnt get out of, or didnt want to I should say. It was stupid of me to fly off the handle, which I have had a tendancy of doing, helped to actually get away from it all, was way too focused here and that was a stupid thing to do. anyways sorry, really do mean that.

TMA, Ex keeps referring to us being unreasonable, while we have been resonable with him. It's time our little friend Ex faces the consequences. I'm fed up with people here seeing us Landsraad as an evil party, while we aren't.

This is crazy, all i wanted was a im sorry and that would have been all that.

This really isnt neccisary i think you are making this a little big my feelings on the landsrrard are just that mine, I have the right to this opinion, im sorry if you dont agree with it.

Oh and what are you and the landsrrad going to do? Ban me? Its gobs decsian and I have violated no rules at all, I am very disapointed in you Nyar. I continue to be a constructive member of this site in fan fiction and other topics, I am sorry If i somehow offend you.

"time our little friend Ex faces the consequences" :O

Oh and what are you and the landsrrad going to do? Ban me? Its gobs decsian and I have violated no rules at all, I am very disapointed in you Nyar.

As far as I know the Landsraad cannot ban you. At most advise, from what I've heard in other public Landsraad threads.

Only Gob can ban, and other Fed2k Staff can give PPD limits.

Yes, PPD are nice they effective in controlling people like loweeze and other thigns that post in essece every day, I dont do that.

I continue to post actutal posts in fan fiction,general, PRP and other topics. Mearly becouse I disagree with the landsrrad should be no reason enough to give me a PPD limit. Sorry If you guys dont like me, Im just trying to post here perhaps one day we can forget about this, but right now my opinion stays the same.

Yes, PPD are nice they effective in controlling people like loweeze and other thigns that post in essece every day, I dont do that.

I continue to post actutal posts in fan fiction,general, PRP and other topics. Mearly becouse I disagree with the landsrrad should be no reason enough to give me a PPD limit. Sorry If you guys dont like me, Im just trying to post here perhaps one day we can forget about this, but right now my opinion stays the same.

So where's your appology ? You know as well as everybody else that the Landsraad doesn't give you any PPD. Stop putting the balme on others for your mistakes.

I have made no mistakes.

"I said just becouse i disagree with the landsrrad should be no reason enough to give me a ppd limit"

I never said the landsrrad gives people PPD, I just said I shouldnt get one becouse i disagree with the landsrrad.

You are the people that owe me a apology. I said it, You should have done what inoc did and simply denined it thats all you had to do, But insted you threaten me and try to blackmail me. I have done nothing I continue to post good meaningfull posts in other topics, and you even said

"its time our little freind ex faced the consiqences."

I have done nothing and you continue to come after me, Can you please just leave me alone, I have done nothing and you will not just leave me alone.

Well that would be up to Gob and Fed2k Staff to who they give bans and PPD to. :)

It seems that because Nyar said

It's time our little friend Ex faces the consequences.
you think that you would be banned because you don't like the Landsraad (only connection). I don't see that happening, although if everyone keeps flaming...

To be honest, his disagreement with the Landsraad isn't the discussion. Ex knows damn well what I am talking about, and what he referred to in earlier posts. He made several mistakes and he takes it out on the Landsraad. I'm fed up with him bringing us in a bad daylight, while he brought it all to himself.

You Threatned me and blacmailed me in the other thread. You threatnening me again in this thread and have greaty hurt my feelings, I really dont think I deserve this I have done nothing and I honetly dont give a damn what the landsrrad thinks about me, Becouse it really dosnt matter. Like you said, you can ban people or anything its just a group of old members talking. So really what does it matter what I think or KNOW what happens in their?

You can just say no he lies like inoc and that would have been it, but insted you attacked me personnaly and flammed me.

Please stop harrasing me

And please apologize for this, I have done nothing wrong

You will find no posts by TonyMontana threatning or demeaning any memeber of the  landsrrad.(Becouse I have never demeaned a memeber or threanted a member...)

So it's okay for you to accuse someone, but not vice versa ? How come ?

I haven't blackmailed you and the only threat I made was to stop accusing the Landsraad over something you brought on to yourslef (don't ask me to post all that again please), otherwise I would show you the proof that you screwed up instead of us. Now here it is and you want to state that you're not Ex ? Common Ex, we all know better don't we ?

And if hell freezes over, I'll appologize to you. You owe us an appology my friend.

I Will only return one.

You my friend should be very quiet. Don't make tings worse for yourself by dragging on that issue. Next time I'll open a thread where I'll post an IM in which someone appologized to me. It's the last warning I'll give you.

Their you threatnend to open a thread with an IM in it, That is indeed a threat, and you went a step furtur when calling for me to face consiqences in this thread, I never asked for this or did anything to deserve that, and I will not apologize becouse of that.

I Will only return one.

You my friend should be very quiet. Don't make tings worse for yourself by dragging on that issue. Next time I'll open a thread where I'll post an IM in which someone appologized to me. It's the last warning I'll give you.

Their you threatnend to open a thread with an IM in it, That is indeed a threat, and you went a step furtur when calling for me to face consiqences in this thread, I never asked for this or did anything to deserve that, and I will not apologize becouse of that.

Then stop draggin the Landsraad in almost every single post. That's what I warned you for, nothing more nothing less. Yet you choose to continue, so here you face the consequences. If you want Ex, I can recap the story if you'd like. I'm fed up with you making us look bad.

Actually based on this thread and comments in banning thread you do now look bad nyar

That's okay. I figured some may not understand what I am accusing Ex of. Basicly, he made the Landsraad look bad some time back. That's what he still referred to (even in Tony's diguise). In this thread is where he accused us of being unreasonable. The IM in the first post of this thread you'll see why we were right.

Currently Ex is trying to say that he's now Tony and get be blamed for what he did, eventhough while in Tony disguise he still refers to old issues:

What do you mean make it a vote? you already have a vote for who gets banned in the landsrrad.

The above quote is abviously not true, hence why I am expecting an appology from Ex for all he did (now and then).

Nyar does not look bad to me, he looks like someone who is standing up for the truth while Ex seems to be elevating himself to higher moral standards rather than actually saying anything. Ex, you really can't have an opinion on this, because we're right and you're wrong. The Landsraad has no tangible say in bannings.

Nav, PPDs suck, sure, anyone can tell anyone else that. They're supposed to be an incentive not be complete asses on the boards.

Thats nice Nyar. You are the one in fault trying to get out of apologizing when you threatend and tried to black mail me, I think you over reacted it is just a internet messege board, you know that right?

Why Are you bringing up ancient history? I dont give a damn if your in the landsrrad or not you threatnend and tried to black mail me. Trying to pinn me for ancient history I was punished then for it Nyar.

Get it over it! Its a internet messege board their is no reason to threaten or try to blackmail me!

Well then Inoc he should have done what you did and simply denined it, Insted he attacked me and threatnend me, I really honestly dont care about the banning thing, I really only said alot when Doc threatned me and tried to blackmail me. The Issue of the ban ning is not at hand, I really only care about having doc atleast say sorry for blackmailing me and threatning me over a internet messege board...