My ideas for the next dune game

Tragic

Hello,  I  am Tragic and I usually play free online games under this name ,I have had the advantage of playing Dune 2000 and I really like it. The ideas below are ones which I have thought long and hard and I think would work well with the current game.

1. The idea that parts unexplored are portrayed as a black cloud is a good idea. The novelty wears  off  when  you realise  that  the only  other  units  you  will find  are 99% of the time enemy ones. While  it  is  true  that  you  need to find an alternate  spice  source  and plot a route  to attack enemies, I feel that  to make  this  idea  more interesting, more minor  houses should  be  included  because  there  would  be  a slight  element  for  surprise.

I am  aware  that  they  are  some  people  who  would  want a  fourth  house  but  for  the  time  being  I  am  content  with  the  various  options  these  houses  would  provide. I.e  these  houses  may  or  not  oppose  the  players.

To  some  extent  Westwood  have  done  this  but  I would  like  to  see  this  idea  explored  further.

I  will now  define  the  various  types  of  units  which  would  be  encountered.(The  hostile  units are  the  only  new  type  of  units)

Friendly  units-these  units  are  allied  with  you  but  you  don

Scotsman,i went to your site and i am impressed,screenshots look good too,i only read page 1 and 18 though,i cant understand the programming though,i think my ideas are good but i cant programme anything.

I am going to read all the other pages now.