Endless Days (House Battle)

GhostHunter

Diplomatic reply:

Trade agreements agreeable. Slaves are primary export, other things can be offered.

Suggest construction of central trade complex on neutral planet.

Regards, Grand High Que'el'faeruk Alakimar, brother to her Dark Excellence, the Valsharess of Har'oloth.

Message ends.

Alakimar sat back, rubbing his chin. Something bothered him, but he wasn't sure what... Soon the fledgling Rilynar fleet would be ready, but what then?

Garden of Shadows

A group of Nomadic Mercenaries who travel the universe looking for jobs.  They have no job too hard, as long as the price is right.  The Garden of Shadows pick up members at every space port planet they visit and have a wide range of spieces.  Their

Message to all Grand Houses:

We are open to any business deals in trade. illegal or otherwise at a fair price. You may ask what wares you desire, as we need hard currency. Channels are open for trade as of today.

Signed: Gondo Leon, The arm of the brotherhood, and holder of the trifoil at the joint of the crucifix. Master of the holy secrets, keeper of the mysteries.

Message to The Brotherhood of the Trifoil Cross. We have recieved word that you are wanting to engage in a trade arrangement. If you wish to set up an arrangement send word.

Sighned-

Ambassidor Calmidar~

of the Zamzarrian Empire and representative of his greatness Lord Xavier ruler of House Zamzarr.

Message to the Garden of Shadows:

[hide]We wish to hire you for the assault of the planet Midgard. The pay would be 500,000 GSG, or goods of equivilent worth. If you wish to accept the offer, send word to our 4th fleet and rendevous with them ASAP[/hide]

The 4th Fleet of Cluster 13 had arrived at the planet Midgard, a barren rock planet about the size of Earth. Over the years, Midgard have gathered quite a population due to it being a mining colony.

"Admiral Ogura, they had refused to surrender."

"Sent them the ultimatium." replied the admiral coldly,"and have the reinforcements promised from the command arrived?"

"President Rodrigeus the department of agriculture is  here to see you."  His secretary said over the intercom.

"Send her in." He said he was busy looking over paperwork trying to see if he could find a location for economic trades between the Rilynar and KYA.

"Mr President." The man said.

"Yes?" Rodrigues said looking up, who stood infront of him was not the department of agriculture head but someone different.

"Gaurds!" Rodrigues shouted.

The two garuds by the door pulled their vibroblades, The man turned and pulled out his own blade, efortlessly he cut down the two gaurds and turned towards rodrigues and grapefruit sized hole filled his chest. He fell over, dead.

Rodrigues lowerd his 50 caliber rifle and sounded the general alarm.

Who ever sent this man was going to pay.

The 5 destoyers were deliverd to the Rilynar. The slaves were picked up and transported back with the crews of the ships.

Fleet

2 Kinyo Class Imperial Battleships

4 Maxell class Carriers

17 DuGaull Class Battleships

75 Cashew class Heavy Crusier

111 Star class Destoyers

227 Assult Frigates

623 Fighters

212 Bombers

Military Prduction

Kinyo Class Imperial Battleship

40% Current 10% Per post.

2 Maxell Class Carriers

55% 15% Per post.

5 Cashew class Heavy crusiers

65% 20% Per post.

30 Star class Destoyers

80% 10% per post.

15 Assult Frigates

25% 25% Per post.

111 Fighters

10% 25% Per post.

75 Bombers

70% 15% Per post.

Planets Defense Grid

25% 10% Per post.

System Wide Defense Grid

5% 5% Per post till further notice

11 Hidden Shipyards

5% 10% per post.

Research

70% 15% Per post.

Research

20% at 10% Per post.

Message to President Rodrigues, and known universe;

Intelligence indicates that recent unsuccessful assassination attempt on Rodrigues was carried out by one mercenary group calling themselves 'The Garden of Shadows.' Intercepted messages as well as informants give us reason to believe that this group was hired to kill you by the Trifoil Cross, a faction already noted for attacking and subjugating a colonised planet.

We choose not to do anything, merely passing on infomation which we believe should not remain quiet.

Alakimar of Rilynar.

"Hmph." Quavisstra sighed as she paced back and forth. She glared at her older brother, who was standing perfectly calmly. They were alone in their sister's throne room. Trielayne was to join them from her chambers any minute now. The tension was palapable, though Alakimar was smiling blandly. Quavisstra glowered to herself.

Alakimar possessed far too much power. He was deciding their foreign policy on his own, without any consultation with either of his sisters. This alone irked Quavisstra. But worse, he was a male! She scowled, and without realising it began to slip her sword from it's scabbard.

There was a sound from outside, and Quavisstra quickly replaced her sword. Two guards opened the two visible doors, and Trielayne strode in. She walked between her siblings to her throne, turning around in a swirl of glittering black to sit gracefully.

"Valsharess," Alakimar started, "I would-"

"Enough, Alakimar." Trielayne interrupted her brother sternly. "You have grown bold of late, and I would have you wait for permission to speak in my presence." Alakimar paused for a moment, mid-bow, slightly shocked. But he recovered well, finishing the bow and retreating slightly; avoiding the smirk on Quavisstra's face.

Trielayne waited for several seconds to establish her firm control, and then started. She couldn't ask Alakimar having just shut him up so she turned to Quavisstra.

"Battlemistress;" She began, "Your opinion on the message."

"We should ignore it." Quavisstra stated evenly, "We have no need of any outside meetings."

"I disagree." Alakimar said, "I would advise that we-"

"Alakimar." Trielayne growled. Her elder brother stopped again, fuming slightly.

"What of our trade links, the assassination attempt, the attack on that planet?" Trielayne asked her sister, "We do not wish to be unprepared."

Quavisstra growled. "I can handle anything they send our way." She snapped.

"I beg to differ." Alakimar muttered. A second later he was on the floor, blood streaming from a long gash on his face.

"Do not presume to run counter to my orders again, male." Trielayne hissed, bloody whip still in hand. "You are dangerously close to angering me and useful though you are, you are still only a male." She waited for another second, and then sat down again. "I know that you would suggest we send a diplomat to this meeting, Alakimar." She continued, "And we shall."

Alakimar sat up slowly, smiling slightly.

"I will send Quavisstra." Trielayne grinned." She almost squirmed with pleasure as Alakimar's face drooped.

Open message:

Ambassador + guard on her way.

Message to House Zamzarrian:

Trade agreements should be made. If it is your will, we can maybe discuss eachother's wares and possibly could find a trade that would be to our mutual advantage. We bring you tidings of God, and hope that this leads to a friendship through him who created all. We have many wares that we may trade to you, and will be very fair to you in the process. We only ask a small favor, that we may preach our religion to your people. We ask for protection from your policing force and a chance to give life to your people through God. It is a small formality, and we hope that it does not inconvieniance you.

Lord Gondo, Master of the slaves of God, upholder of the single truth.

Message to House Rilynar:

We could use many slaves, and may I ask: are they sturdy and of good nature? If trade is accepted we ask if we may individually pick them. We have many wares for trade and wish to have an ongoing friendship with you. Your house fits our taste, and I see that we have much in common. Because of this we do not require that you support our missionary movement, but if you did we would look kindly upon it, (and maybe overlook your whistleblowing). We would also shower you with anything you may require, in other words we would make it worth your while. Hopefully we can enter into trade agreements soon, and may the God of all support you and your illustrius family.

Lord Gondo: Master of the holy secrets, lover of justice and victory.

~~~~~

frigates three quarters away from their destination. Weapon strength hidden, whereabouts hidden. Somewhere in Meutaru Sector. Expected time of arrival, three turns.

"Sir we have picked up a lone ship just out side of the system." Micheal Noble said over the fighters radio.

"Their vector?" He Commodor Sharpie asked aboard the Kinyo class Imperial battleship.

"They are heading away from us but they will graze the orbit of the last world in the system."

"Hail them."

Rodrigues sat with his councle of advisors all of them had been checked and indeed they were the councle members.

the assination on his life had been kept secret as of late, but it is belived that a mercinary group hired by the trifoil of the cross was to blame. The damned terrorists that took over the drug buisiness not sometime ago in a nearyby seector.

"The UHC is requesting that we send a ambassador to discuss recent events."

"SenD Selnor and his aid, listen to what they have to say. At the end of the meeting have our diplomat anounce that we are withdrawing from the UHC, bunch of bloody burachrats and they stand in the way of our expansion." Rodrigues said as if he had planned for it, which he almost certinly had.

"The Shipyards go well."

"Cut the time in half needed to finish them, I dont want any slacking off though, no mistakes."

"Anything else?"

Rodriges sipped on his Brandy,"Yes Locate any person associating with the TOC and arrest them and question them. Hold them till further notice."

"Of course Mr president."

Fleet

4 Maxell class Carriers

75 Cashew class Heavy Crusier

111 Star class Destoyers

227 Assult Frigates

623 Fighters

212 Bombers

Military Prduction Of the 3 current shipyards.

50% Current 10% Per post.

2 Maxell Class Carriers

80% 15% Per post.

85% 20% Per post.

30 Star class Destoyers

90% 10% per post.

15 Assult Frigates

50% 25% Per post.

111 Fighters

35% 25% Per post.

75 Bombers

95% 15% Per post.

Planets Defense Grid

35% 10% Per post.

System Wide Defense Grid

10% 5% Per post till further notice

11 Hidden Shipyards

25% 20% per post.

Research

90% 15% Per post.

Research

30% at 10% Per post.

Message to the Trifoil Cross.

We are willing to engage in a trade agreement but a trade agreement only. Our people have there own religious beliefs and we see it as there right to have free religion on Tharakis Prime.

Im sure that what we have to trade will be more than sufficient.

If you still wish to continue with some sort of trade please contact us.

Sighned-

Ambassidor Calmidar~

of the Zamzarrian Empire and representative of his greatness Lord Xavier ruler of House Zamzarr.

Message to Chairman of the U.H.C,

We have recieved word of your call for a meeting. My leader has decided that we should attend. I will set out for U.H.C headquarters as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting with you.

Sighned-

Ambassidor Calmidar~

Lord Luster is now sitting in the throne room, with his cabinets standing in two rows opposite to each other.

"My lord, how shall we deal with the meeting?" ask the chairman of forgien affairs.

"Send word that ambessdor Feena would attend the meeting in the name of Cluster 13."

"But my lord," said on of the cabinet members,"Attending the meeting would definitely interfere with the project. Also we would have to deal with the mercs that we've just hired."

"We shall deal with that after the conquest of Midgard, and that should be done before the meeting starts. Meanwhile, ignore any request for us to hand over them."

Back on the 4th fleet, Admiral Ogura had just received the message from the Garden of Shadows.

"Had they replied to the ultimatium?"

"No sir. And there is movement of military units on the surface of Midgard. The enemy fleet is also moving from the other side of the planet.

"Bunch of fools. Send 2 destoryers and 4 carriers to deal with them. Leave no survivors."

4th Fleet

4 Gladiator class destoryers

6 Gunguir class missle frigate

4 Supply ships

10 Arbalest class light carriers

600 Valkyrie class fighter-bombers

The 4 vessels of the 4th fleet met the 18 Midgard vessels on their way and a skirmish occured.

It was the Midgards who first opened fire, but the damage from these gunships converted from cargo ships were minimal. Deadly 195mm uranium slugs sprewed out from the triple-barreled turrets of the Gladiators, and turned a number of the gunships into fireball. The explosion had caused a chain reaction and dragged a few more gunships into the swirl of death.

Taking the opportunity, the valkyries scrambled out of their nests. The gunships might stand a chance if they got a bit of sense and work togeather. But they have no formatin and was in a panic. They tried in vain to escape, but got in each other's way in the process, which had caused the tragdy to start.

They start firing to each other that's in their way. They thought that this would give them a chance of survival, but it only speeds up the crumbling of the fleet. After the first wave of the torpedos from the valkyries, only cropses and junk metal floated around the area.

"Admiral, message from task force ichi, the Midgard fleet had been annailated. Only a carrier had sustained minor damage on 3 of it's launcher units, and we half a wing got shot down." reported the captain leading the battle just now.

"Very well, captain. Continue to patrol the orbit. Other carriers, launch all valkyries for a bombing run. Target, Midgardpolis." ordered the admiral.

Message to Garden of Shadows:

This is Admiral Ogura of the 4th fleet of Cluster 13. You and your men shall assault Midgardpolis with our landing force after the bombardment. Your objective is to capture the mine and it's equipments. You may take any loot in the battle, and kill all non Cluster 13 personnels, be they fighting men or civilans. Good Luck.

(OOC: There is something wrong with the IM system I think...I've got a "no subject" message that can't be read. IMO, you should be a criminal house like Harkonnen :))

Midgardpolis is now in chaos.

It has been half an hour that they had lost contact with their fleet. Citizens had been rushing to any available bombing shelters and the spaceport. A group of men were acting differently though. They were the volunteer militas of Midgardpolis, ready to make a last stand against the invaders.

"Lancer leader to all lancers, reaching target in 90 seconds, stay in formation..."

"Lancer 2 through 6, copy."

"Lancer 7 through 12, copy."

The similar transmittions went through the radios of other valkyrie wings.

"Lancer leader to all lancers, commence operation! Good luck!" said the leader of the wing, as the wing spreads out and get fly in pairs with their wingmen.

Bombs rained as the valkyries fly through the city. Everytime a bomb impacts tens or hundreds of live would be taken away. The city is covered in flames and smokes and is beatened into utter submission.

"Lancer leader to all lancers, report losses."

"This is lancer 12, no combat losses reported."

"Negative. Repeat, lancer 12."

"No combat losses. Same with other wings. Only losses due to engine failure and crashing in a few wings."

"This is impossible..." thought the lancer leader,"All valkyrie-Bs, RTB. Valkyrie-Ss, combat partol above LZ."

"This is Admiral Ogura, launch the landing crafts!"

Message to Garden of Shadows:

Half of the pay is now in the supply ship S01, you may order your men to collect it. Commence operation, good luck.

Rodrigues sat in his large chair infront of the councle, all of them pigs, power hungry dogs, They would kill him the first chance they got, Loyal now, but they would stab him in the back. He had recently discoverd that atleast half of them were in their own secret organinzation the Lan Cerie He would have to eliminate them before the year was finished but for the moment they surved well.

The Fleet consturction was going well, The starports were beggining to take some shape, The defense systems set up in the system were building up and Rodrigues was considering invading the neary by world of MGC-129 a small colony two systems away they had a large asteroid belt and their planet was rich in minerals and rare metals.

Perhaps he would simply offer them the chance to join them. IF he was going to make the KYA into a empire they needed allies, small or large.

Fleet

4 Maxell class Carriers

80 Cashew class Heavy Crusier

141 Star class Destoyers

227 Assult Frigates

623 Fighters

287 Bombers

Military Prduction Of the 3 current shipyards.

60% Current 10% Per post.

2 Maxell Class Carriers

95% 15% Per post.

0% 20% Per post.

30 Star class Destoyers

0% 10% per post.

15 Assult Frigates

75% 25% Per post.

111 Fighters

60% 25% Per post.

75 Bombers

0% 15% Per post.

Planets Defense Grid

45% 10% Per post.

System Wide Defense Grid

15% 5% Per post till further notice

11 Hidden Shipyards

45% 20% per post.

Research

Complete Anouncments next Turn

Research

40% at 10% Per post.

Message to all:

The Garden of Shadows is open to any offers of work.  No job is too big, as long as the price is right.  Assasination's, take overs, even research starting from as little as 1000 Azraain Credits.  We take any currency.

Hroden of the Garden of Shadows

"Yesterday I had a vision Gunther, very forboding".

"well master, what was it? I mean, what could have troubled you so?"

"hmmm..."

Gondo walked along the zen garden, remembered that someone was killed that day for stepping into the sand. It Reminded him of his own potential fate.

"I had a dream, and in that dream a ravinous dog attacked me. The dog had no eyes, but terrible fangs. It spoke to me though, and said that it would kill me for my attempts. It was very cryptic, but my interpriter told me what it meant. The dog is U.H.C. He explained that since the dog is the most abominable of animals that it had to mean that horrible heathen organization. The lack of eyes represented the lack of truth, but the fangs represented horrible power and cruelty. When it spoke, it spoke of my demise because of the attempts to kill it. This is the representation of our oncoming attack against the U.H.C."

Gunther looked troubled, then spoke.

"Master, if this is our fate, then we must stop it. We must protect the brotherhood."

"You are right Gunther" Gondo said. "Call off all hostilities towards the U.H.C. We must live to fight another day."