The worst games for Pc

Procyon

worst game i own is System Shock 2.  that game REALLY sux.  i bought it for $10 Canadian and it's the worst $10 i've ever spent on a game.  i only bought it due to the critical acclaim and guess what? the critics were totally OUT TO LUNCH on that one.

Fair enough, Nav, but I though System Shock 2 was great.

I think one of the worst games I've ever played would probably be Nam, a BUILD-engine first person shooter where you play some kind of Captain America wannabe fighting through the vietnam forests with a pistol and a butterknife (well, it looks like a butterknife).

Diablo would be another one of my least favourites.  I never got into it, and I'm not a huge fan of that kind of game.  The only reason I have it is because I got it in a three-pack with Warcraft 2 (my original copy was damaged) and Starcraft.  I can, however, see why people did like it.  Same goes for roguelikes such as ADOM and NetHack.

Aside from that, I tend to know which games I like and which ones I don't, so I'm not often disappointed when playing games.  I look for the games with interesting storylines, and it's often pretty easy (either from just looking at the box, or through reviews and whatnot) to figure out which ones have that, and which ones don't.

nam sucks, really bad.lol

Tank Racer, a really bad one.

another one is this star trek game where you control the enterprise or other ships from the third person, like an rts game. But it is a simulator and you control dozens of commands. it is so complicated and boring that I hated it. Something like "startrek fleet command".

tomb raider... so many like it, I just think it is so damn boring.lol

I will think of more, there are many more.

It's "Starfleet Command" of which I have the second game in the series, and have played the third.  I liked it, and I really like the movie-era ships in the first and second of the series.  But yes, it is quite complicated.  I was never any good at it because of that, but it was still pretty neat.

Tomb Raider was fun, I thought.  When you get down to the meat and potatoes of it all, it was only a platformer.  Persoanlly, I liked the first one, where you only really fought animals, and the rest was jumping puzzles and stuff like that.  The rest were lame, though.

WarCraft III.  Not awful, but it was just too d*mn expensive for such a decidedly mediocre game.  And that ******* ******** ****** ******* group cap.

I'm not telling you that you're wrong, but unless you're one of the very few people on this planet who have only played about two games or so, you are either lacking the ability to rate a game, or you are just generally against this game. It's not the worst game you've played.

There was just nothing that outstanding about it.  The graphics were dated and cartoonish, the interface sucked, and the heroes totally wrecked the great strategical depth it had potential for.  It was not up to the same high standards set by its predessecors.  Sorry, but it was just not worth $60 USD.  You could buy Generals for that and still have enough left over to pick up StarCraft or Red Alert, all vastly superior games.

Hmm i don't consider generals to be that bad. the campaign sucks badly but the game itself is not bad IMO. Warcraft 3 has it's good and bad points. Bad points though being mostly my personal favor for more serious and strategic things. I find war3 to be a little too comic like and it's indeed mostly micro, not that much global strategy. And it is nearly impossible to make two armies. As dividing y our army usually gets you killed :)

But I do like the game.

teranas that is bs and u know it

if w3 was so balanced there wudnt be constant balance patches every 3 months and a major balance team

and btw there is nothing but cheesy strats on w3

i beleive it was nothing but beastmaster abuse for about 2months

and seige weaponry is usedmore for units than buildings

and since u say emperor is unbalanced i take it ur no good on it

War3 ain't balanced at all.  at least not when i played it

right after one "balance" patch - a Ghoul rush became totally IMPOSSIBLE to stop as NE (believe it was the patch where they nerfed Ancients' armor so that NE now have NO BASE DEFENSE AT ALL  ::) )

furthermore, micro is almost entirely IRRELEVANT to War3.  the "Winner" in War3 is USUALLY determined by NOTHING OTHER THAN SHEER DUMB LUCK.

hence, as an "STRATEGY" GAME, War3 is a worthless POS.

So it was you that cyren I played against?  ;D

Vientams War:The Path of Ho She Ming has to be THE WORST - thats right, THE WORST - game I have ever played.Graphics are horrible,and you can't move!  :O You stay in one spot and shoot at the droves of soldiers pouring down on you!After that,probably comes Supaplex.VERY old game.Fun in the beginning,but oh-so-shitty when you get used to it.