Cancellations/ New Mod Announcement

Masticore

The smuggler mod is just about finished, just to get that out of the way.  I'm going to get my friend working on the SFX for the smugglers.  Other than that, the units and conversions are all done.

Which brings me to this...

I know it's been attempted, if not already being attempted at the moment, but I want to do a total conversion mod.  Subhouses and everything.  I'd like some ideas for the houses and the subhouses and any units or modding ideas people have.  The only thing really conrete right now is that Ordos is now Richese, Atreides is Vernius, and Ix is Illuminati (original subhouse).  Everything else is still wide open.  Help is appreciated with everything but rules editing.

Well I downloaded Shai Hulud and played it last night, and came up with this conclusion; you misunderstood me.  Shai Hulud is "a" conversion, not a "total" conversion.  House Ordos is still there with all of its original units, as is House Harkonnen, only with a new logo.  I'm talking about replacing every house and subhouse with a new one.  This could mean promoting a subhouse, like the Corrino, to House Atreides' place, or replaces all the houses with new ones.  TOTAL conversion.

It is what I am presently working on, though I expect you wont call it a TC as the sub-houses will be AT, OR and HK using their original units and buildings (some of).

Oh and I will be looking at all of the incidental buildings to see which of those must be changed to be brought in line with the house/sub-house changes.

So Masticore will you be doing all the incidentals as well to make your Total Conversion ;)