If you could do anything....

shadow

Seems a bit sexist doesn't it?

In any case, why waste an infinate 'wish' on something so mundane as other people?

If I had a wish, I'd alter the fabric of reality and turn this place into Toril (those of you familiar with the Forgotten Realms will know what I'm talking about). Sure, it's obsessive, but I can't think of a better way to spend a wish.

ya it was meant to be......

and altering teh fabric of reality... never thought of that... good one...

I'd wish for a pretty little peach, and start a farm with it's seeds :) Forgot to mention that that is what I'd do if I could do anything ;) Maybe a pear, or quava fruit even...

And maybe if I'm thinking I'd wish for Dune to be reality, with me playing the title role, lol ;) But after I died in that world, I'd have to come back to this one... might have a career in politics afterwards.

You'd falter within a minute, lol. Gob probably has a furnace that he has to shovel coal into to keep this place working, lol, along with the unending government forms and paper work :P

I'll take this opportunity to thank Gob, and Mahdi, the carribou hunter behind the admin. "Behind every great admin, is a Canadian. Even if the admin is Canadian!"

*** RUBS MAGIC LAMP***

i would wish for  an infinite amount of wishes.

and thus be able to wish for many things... hmm i tihnk it owuld be cool if i could make my thoughts materialize.

like imagine a new prototype of spaceship and then have it materialize in my backyard ...etc you get the idea.

Not if it's just for me. Besides, I image some form of spiritual joy would come from achieving it as well.

well .. all in all.. i would say best use for the wish would be to make yourself an all powerful  deity.....  which would allow you to take control of the wish making process and basically do what you wish.

You'd falter within a minute, lol. Gob probably has a furnace that he has to shovel coal into to keep this place working, lol, along with the unending government forms and paper work :P

I'll take this opportunity to thank Gob, and Mahdi, the carribou hunter behind the admin. "Behind every great admin, is a Canadian. Even if the admin is Canadian!"

yeah...all those "paper work" of approving undertable money being paid to him and "forms" that he has to fill up[along with some $] to government. ;)

Anyway,what I really want to do is to abolish all weapons except sniper rifles...and let's the sniper war begin! :D

A God? All sorts of problems could arise from that.

Do deities need worshipers? Or can a god exist independantly of humanity? If so, how and why? Should achieving godhood be so easy? What if you do right wrong? If there is no wrong for the all-powerful, then how on earth can someone who started out as a pitiful mortal ever hope to get it right?

Far too complicated.