the teilaxu and todays science

thomas

Well.. In the game they can regenerate.

Btw, In the Info of the website global gave us.

They sound like a commander of Alien vs Predator

"Our Species"

"Evolution"

Those people are really scaring me. I wonder if they make "Love" with their wife " If they have one"

Are they gonna do this? " May i ask permission to Reproduce by using your bla bla bla " lol  :-/

As for the Religion. I believe that gods exists.

If you think growing limbs is scary, how about playing around with human DNA to create new "subhuman" slave species?

Imagine the bio-soldiers of the future: engineered brutes with exagerrated muscles, snake-like eyes capable of infrared vision, great smell, bat-like ears, venomous dagger-like teeth and claws instead of nails. And best of all, no self-conservation instinct and a hive mind...

Then the slaves: They could be very strong, but they'd have a very small brain. Maybe they could be "fitted" with 4 arms.

Then there are the organ banks: Brainless human clones kept alive by machines and with fully-functioning healthy organs, ready to be cut up like sheep and used as spare parts for their masters.

The masters themselves would be a corrupt evil race. The descendents of what we call today "humans". They would live in luxury, served by slaves and protected by soldiers.

How's that for a future?  :-/ :-/ :-/

P.S. I think I'll write a small novel-sized story about my fears for the future of mankind. I've been thinking of it for quite some time. The title will be "Godlike"... I'll post it in the fan fiction forum.

Edric, that may just happen. If you see the cookie on the counter, do you not reach up and get it? Sure it would be cruel, but we might need "some" of it to survive (although some we wouldn't).

And does anyone think we are buying our own grave by curing all these diseases and starvation, etc? If we did all this, our population would go way up. I just hope we can colonize in space before this.

And does anyone think we are buying our own grave by curing all these diseases and starvation, etc? If we did all this, our population would go way up. I just hope we can colonize in space before this.

I've thought of that before.  The conclusion that I always came to was that people can't morally stop advancing medical technologies.  Would that not be like choosing who lives and who dies.  That's just as much "playing God" as creating all these loopey cloning techniques, etc.

But I do agree that, if we don't expand to... well, somewhere other than Earth, then the world will get overpopulated soon (as if it isn't already).

We have still enough living space.... For now.

But like i said, People cant just manipulate us that easily, Unless if they are Yuri's from Red alert 2 .

So what are they gonna do, Run around with a Gizmo that Modify's your gene's...

*Somebody turns into a Monster and Says "Geee thanks " * The Monster slices the scientist head off *

Or the Scientist easily get his brain blowed out by a Desert eagle bullet. Or a m16a Carbine.

Oh, so you can't be manipulated? *evil smile*

Tell me, do you wear clothes that are *in fashion*? What kind of music do you listen to? Do you like Coke or Pepsi better?

Most of your "preferences" about anything you buy are the result of manipulation. And that's just the mild side. If you really wanna get rough to control the masses, you can buy shares in media corporations so you can influence their broadcasts/articles. You don't have to censor anything, the reporter's attitude is enough for efficient manipulation.

Take Milosevic's trial for example: How is he portrayed? The fact is, it's about time someone pointed out the civilian slaughters carried out by NATO in our name. Apparently only a madman has the guts to go against our corrupt world order.

By giving some minor events extensive coverage while ignoring some major ones, the media tells most people what to think. Much of the "truth" we know is warped at best or a big fat lie at worst.

"Control the media, control the mind"

-CABAL

Mr. Executrix I begining to think you are one of them.

But Edric O has a very good point. Humans are easily manipulated. For example, you are hear know. These views of the future are must fragments of books and monies based on the future that have collated into one opinion without you knowing it.

And Once Again. Leave the EXECUTRIX alone.

People can never be made doing something they didn't want to, because even if they put a shotgun to your head, you would convince yourself you want to because you don't want to die. Think about it, a part of you will always want to do it, this is my theory anyway...