I BEAT IT! and some dissapointments

SpiceSmoker

Haha another one like me.

As Atreides, I also played ALL missions AND defended them till only the two enemy homeworlds were open. In total that's more then 35 missions!!!  :O :O :O

While playing I already thought what a crap game since the defence missions are boring and the attack missions beyond the 5th are also nothing special. G0d D@//||!  >:(  :-/ >:(

Hell! This way I can also make a game with a huge map and claim to have very much single player missions. Stupid WW.  >:(

Of course if we look at the real side of warfare. There is nothing much to it other than attack/defense stuff, napalm the trench and wait for the other side to respond stuff. So that "justifies" dull attack/defense stuff on the map. WW should have made the amount of money you get in the mission before final to depend on number of territory pieces that you have and so on. Reinforcements. Harkonens in the final mission were out of place kinda because they were not in the cut scene. And really, does defeating the worm automatically defeats harks. I would so much love to chew through their capital with some of my units.