Best Storyline

Timenn

Which House, do you think, has the best storyline, characters? The best movies? I think by myself the Atreides are the best (Mentat is nuts) and the Harkonnen ('cool' Mentat) but the Ordos have no sense of humour with their directives and no-failures :'(

Atreides movies are B.O.R.I.N.G. They are way to "un-evil".  ;D

House Harkonnen has the best story line by far. However The Executrix is the coolest person in the game. Expecially House Ordos' "ending" ... uh I mean your end is wicked!

To bad they cut out the real hartplug scene. You can download it somewhere and it's very bloody.

It's a shame WW had to take it out just because some puny kidz play this game to! ;D

Dunically....hmmm

Well doesn't they say that something happened between the Atreides and the Fremen in the past, and that's why they don't work together at the start.

I think that until now I don't like any of them only the Ordos mentat, I haven't completed with the Ordos yet though.

Maybe next time (if there'll be a next time) they should have all new houses, I don't like what they do to house Atreides or house Harkonnen.  

Yes exactly, well that's not very Atreidically, now is it?

I think that they should use other houses instead houses we don't have as strong a relationship with as the Atreides and the Harkonnen, afterall there's lots of houses in the universe.

I haven't completed the Ordos my cd is gone, I only made two or three missions with them, stopped playing for a week or two and now it's gone. :-/

But still when the Atreides get attacked in the highliner, they also act in a non Atreidically way. Atreides is about honour and loyalty.

Yes, in the books after Dune the existence of the Atreides and Harkonnen disappears and you learn more about the other houses, but for me Dune is the only good book from the six (or  more already?, FH is dead and someone is still writing...)