3v3 Tourny

darkd3th

what is going on seeming guns never mentions any of this 2 me at all.........lol.

Dude...... i know you got that new job... and i know your hardcore into the soldier of fortune game clan tournies... i just figured you didnt have the time for this... plus thats what you told sendakon when he talked to you about it. You said you didnt want to be in it because of work and s0f2.

I guess I could throw my hat in the ring if Drunk and Senda wanna show they can win with me as a handi-cap :D

We could be *FEW* I guess, but I'd have to know the play dates since I have my kids for two weeks and then my wife gets them for a weekend.

But then again with me as an ally it might be certian death :P

Sup cid long time, I got your messages.........get on there and play some with us!

Well I have a team maybe, waiting for senda 2 confirm it.........send,cdick(lol), and myself. I will make another post soon to let everyone know. 

o ya and its nice 2 see the people that actually play the game leaving posts on here 2, ok I am done make posts here for a few days, maybe months like what I always do...........ahaha

hey

How about once the tournament has started, we have a separate thread for results because this thread is too fat and confusing :-

On the other thread, admin-type people can delete posts that have nothing to do with matches. I think this idea would be easier to follow for everyone.