3v3 Tourny

darkd3th

dammmmm its getting hot in here... lol... I wish I could watch gun/vil/dawg vs bren/doom/mord .. and perhaps from GoD clan new/cb/spaze ... uhhh.. uhhh.... sorry senda.. I might not be able to play man, really busy w/ school stuff... don't wanna ruined it this time... I did it once... :'( ...

how about u change that sow two to SKUM never knew i was in a clan or even a team names sow so change it!!!!!! >:(

What do you mean about this? When you wanted to enter SoW Just tell me and you can join! Most members of Skum are old SoW members. (1-2years ago) ;D But still good mates ;)

Rostok you are going to have a hard time convincing me of that when I'm pretty sure you had another account here with the name gayzelord and the same IP address you have now. I've since deleted said account because it is against the rules to have more then one. Its not a big deal, I just don't like people pretending to be two differnt persons, it gets confusing. :)

Rostok you are going to have a hard time convincing me of that when I'm pretty sure you had another account here with the name gayzelord and the same IP address you have now. I've since deleted said account because it is against the rules to have more then one. Its not a big deal, I just don't like people pretending to be two differnt persons, it gets confusing. :)

Gob,you sure are funny! ;D

Edit:Will be away from 12-16 of January.And also,how about my team?Am I heading for a 1v3 or what? ::)

Alright then, i got some responses to these ridiculous accusations!!!

Ok Gob, the reason why gayzelord registered an account with my IP is that he lives in my area and one day he came over to my place and i said i needed to take a piss, so i go to the shitter and he locked me inside! while i was in there yelling and screaming to let me out he must've registered an account with my IP on these forums :( evil bastard.

The reason i have been posting on his behalf is that he doesnt have a valid email address anymore (something about how the FBI is gonna track him down if he makes an email address) and he said if i didnt post messages for him, he would come over and lock me in the shitter again!!!

Oh nearly forgot, mord sucks.

And people who are organising this thing, please note that gayzelord and darkd3th need 1 more for their team. thanks bye.

Alright then, i got some responses to these ridiculous accusations!!!

Ok Gob, the reason why gayzelord registered an account with my IP is that he lives in my area and one day he came over to my place and i said i needed to take a piss, so i go to the shitter and he locked me inside! while i was in there yelling and screaming to let me out he must've registered an account with my IP on these forums :( evil bastard.

The reason i have been posting on his behalf is that he doesnt have a valid email address anymore (something about how the FBI is gonna track him down if he makes an email address) and he said if i didnt post messages for him, he would come over and lock me in the shitter again!!!

Oh nearly forgot, mord sucks.

And people who are organising this thing, please note that gayzelord and darkd3th need 1 more for their team. thanks bye.

FBI?Don't you mean King Mega? ;D

Hey,the score is Gob 1-1 Rostok,Rostok took a penalty and shot it to Gob's left,equalising.Nice joke he told...LOL!

Well i made my mind up I am in, just need 2 find a team and it all depends when this thing is gonna be hold need some dates and times. Cannot say nothing for shure right now till I know when it is gonna be and if this will ever happen like we have seen the past with these torneys.  send was talking 2 me about being on a team I will have 2 get ahold of him and find out for shure what is going on seeming guns never mentions any of this 2 me at all.........lol.