Emperor On La Tele'

Dunlavy

I want to rent an Emperor movie.  What is the best to get?  Oooh!  Oooh!  Here's a cool question:  If a new movie about Frank Herbert's Dune were cast, who should get the roles of Paul Atreides, Baron Harkonnen, etc.

I saw Westwood's Baron Harkonnen on the Drew Carrey show.  He played Santa Claus.

Lemme ask you guys a question: which WW Baron are you talking about? The one in Dune2k or the one in Emperor?

Because the one in Emperor is the one, who played Friar Tuck in the Kevin Costner-Robin Hood...

C. Lambert often play roles of misterious men who came from nowhere and nobody know his real past. So he could be Liet, since in first part, nobody knew his real position in fremen community.

And why crap? I want Harkonnen win but in rael Dune Atreides won and it was great afterall. So lets Atreides win. :)

C. Lambert often play roles of misterious men who came from nowhere and nobody know his real past. So he could be Liet, since in first part, nobody knew his real position in fremen community.

And why crap? I want Harkonnen win but in rael Dune Atreides won and it was great afterall. So lets Atreides win. :)

Lamber HAS to be Fenring.  He is perfect for the role.  Imagine him speaking in the Hmm-uhh-hum code with his multi-national accent.  

• 2 weeks later...

yeah teh original dune was cast in '84, director was david lynch i believe... FEHYD.Sting...... that was a good character....very very nice. got those crazy eyes... and for the baron... man you need some medical attention...