Dune2000 trainer 1.06

syczek

look

but if person who want play with me, and have trainer dont be out of sync same is if use mod aftermath or siege multimod

to play with mod need next player with same mod how i have installed. other way oos,

i illustrate somethings

X me

V other player

- mod

= other mod

b error

if player have other mod than i

X-=V game will crash

if other player have same mod what i have

X==V game be working with this other player

if i modify installed mod and other make same edition game can be crush if use other parameters(i edit devastator, other edit siege tank)

IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY WITH MOD, BUT ARE SOME STRANGE AND IF U INSTALL MY MOD AND I INSTALL OWN SYK , GAME BE ALMOST UNLESS

NOTES OF MY MOD

Atreides have

wind trap make power 2000 of power

makes faster trikes and have quad deployable to Construction Yard

Construction yard have 30000 hit points, armor invulnerable (this armor not work, give only very very hard but able to destry this bulding

atreides can build SIETCH and make the fremens non stealths

ordos have

trike (atr,ord,hark) HP 1000 of HP

rate of fire, very fast, weapon DHBOMB range 6

raider HP 10000 rate of fire very fast

stealth raider have same parameters how raider and trike but weapon is HMG

heavy factory have image mercenary heavy factory, in game

harkonnen have same things how ordos but conyard have less HP than ordos CY...

heavy factory have icon mercenary in game

A trainer only works if the settings you are going to be using are the exact same as the other person. With a mod you know this will always be true if you both have it because you can't change them. But with a trainer you can turn things on and off so you have to assume that the other person is turning on/off the same settings you are.

• 2 weeks later...

I used the trainer in "practice" games: some strange bugs appear such as can't place concrete, units running on infantry-only, units crossing ridges, reveals most of the map but not all the map, and screen flickering.

Yet it's still a good tool, the "reveal map" is usefull for screenshots.

thanks for informations about bugs, i for few days remake trainer, and i find problems, when i release second edition of trainer, maybe i add some more options, like  placing bulding randomizer, harvester generator etc. i just now remove bugs from trainer and make clean. for "practice games" trainer is very good in normal missions  ;D ;D

i played with friend , game with trainer, before start game we pressed F1 before start, and we build buldings instant, just F1 before start,.  but is laggy and trainer is not recommended to use online  . to work online two or more players need him with same option ....

1. before start dune2000 launch trainer first and RC

2. login to online

3 ask friend for trainer, if have launched, must press F4 , the host of game must make same, and start, is working sometimes, if these options be  mixed with others game can exit(?) and get error unitupdate  error code in unit Xpos=90 Ypos=120 Ggame ticks=0] typhhical crash oos may jump!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Unfortunately all links above are dead, and I have not been able to find the trainer anywhere else. Does anyone know where it can be found, or know of a trainer that can reveal the map and actually works on Dune 2000 1.06 and Windows XP?

PS: The trainers I have been able to find apparently only works on pre-WinNT operating systems.