What do you think about Ordos?

Alexander_Ordos

We are Ordos. We are one.

I, Edric O, 3rd entity of the Executrix Council, welcome you among us, Alexander. The supremacy of House Ordos is our only consideration.

Here's an interesting fact: The famous Battle of Corrin (which caused House Corrino to become the Imperial House) was fought close to Draconis IV.

Supremecy of House Ordos is our only consideration. That is the Imperitive. Win the Spice for the Executrix, that is the Directive.

Remember Alexander Ordos that the Ordos are very secretive and are very organised. You will need great writing skills for them. As it will be hard making the story interesting will still keeping everything the Ordos does in Order, without getting sidetracked. <<I had a Dream about an unfortunate accident involving the Baron Harkonnen.>>

Thank you all.

I thank you for your visions. Sorry couldn't reply earlier we hat some problems with comunication on Draco, but everythings normal now... OK now some my ideas.

At first Draconis IV belonged to House Vernius, but after the downfall of IX Draconis IV was left on it's own...

Ixians were gathering Dyonide crystals from D IV very affective on laser guns. At first there were scatered tribes but then one tribe called ORDIA decidedto reunite the tribes and establish thei'r own House... First battle was to crush the ixian outpost...