All Hail to Frank Herbert

nampigai

well let me know if you find somewhere where you can buy the entire saga, I can't. there's also one called the jesus incodent or something. He wrote it with someone called Bill ransom, have u read any of his books and are they any good ;D

I read part of that (Jesus Incident) about 2 years ago and have neve found the book again will need to order it from the publisher to get a copy. Sometimes it's hard to get copies of some of F. Herbert's other books it may take time but you can find if you know where to look.

Guest John Teepee

The 3 books you mentioned (Jesus Incident, Lazarus Effect, Ascension Factor) are a stand alone trilogy but they do have one 'prequel'.  It is a stand alone book titled "Destination Void".  It was written soley by Frank Herbert.  I read the series until about 1/4 of the way through Ascension Factor and then more or less lost interest.  I found this trilogy did not have the depth and driving force as I found the Dune series to have.  But read them, by all means they are entertaining.  By the way has anyone read "The God-Makers" by Frank Herbert?  Good book I recommend it.

• 2 months later...