All Hail to Frank Herbert

nampigai

Hello all Dune fans. I've just registert. I'm looking forward gathering more information on Dune, and discussing all kinds of subjects with u guys. This is the best Dune site ever made. :D oh by the way does anyone have any information on hause Harkonnen??

• 4 weeks later...

Feyd, overkill is all I'm gonna say.  Not even a full month and already 240 posts!  Anyhow I like to write fanfiction, there was a Dune one I was working on but I lost it somewhere, it was set after Chapterhouse and after the "Sheeana Incident".  

Also, when you say to hail frank Herbert, do you realise how sexual his books are?  Let me give some examples, Tau Spice Orgies, Leto saying he could have any sexual expierience in history in his mind, the bene Gesserit (I really need not elaborate), The Honored Matres (unless you haven't read Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse I won't have to elaborate), etc.

Yea I know, he had a tremendous thing about sex. About the posts, I'm taking a month of from anything called work or school, so I have alot of time on my hands and this is what I spend most of it on. ;D. To bad about the fan fiction thingy I would like to have read it. I'm looking on the 'raad for similar stuff. damn I'm tired tonight

Anybody know the name of the book F. Herbert wrote about a race of people living underwater on a distant planet. I started reading it one day at the library but I couldn't check it out someone had it on hold. I forgot the name of can anyone of you guys help?