Missing/Lost/Sold Game

ps501

I seem to remember some ppl that no longer have their EBFD game but would like to play again. Well call me silly, but I've bid on ebay and bought a few copies. I've got one going to a friend in Singapore tomorrow. Anyone else want to play in any country, but is unable to play? Post here and I will try to send another copy - no guarantees. (All I ask is that you play the game). Happy Holidays to all, and/or happy new year!

I seem to remember some ppl that no longer have their EBFD game but would like to play again. Well call me silly, but I've bid on ebay and bought a few copies. I've got one going to a friend in Singapore tomorrow. Anyone else want to play in any country, but is unable to play? Post here and I will try to send another copy - no guarantees. (All I ask is that you play the game). Happy Holidays to all, and/or happy new year!

You have no idea how much I appreicate it.

Well I just got an interesting education in US and Singapore law. :O The new estimated date of arrival is around 12/30. Apparently US Customs must ok the shipment before it will leave the country (Under the reson of shipping software or technology to another country). And then apparently Singapore customs must also view the game to ensure that it meets with Singapore law/decency/etc... so after/if it passes all of that then you'll have a copy of EBFD

Well so far attempt #2 is process... Fedex came by yesterday. Lowzeewee you can watch your return to EBFD getting closer with tracking # 844276927837 Currently estimated to be at our about Dec 26 :)

Haven't heard back from anyone else -- anyone else need a copy of the game?