Pictures of Imperial Civil War Mod

JulesG

As you may have seen, the Imperial Civil War Mod is now completed and up on Dune editing.

To give you an idea of what the sides look like I have taken a couple of screenshots.

This first one is the Imperial Sardaukar...[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

This is a screenshot from the completed Imperial Civil War Mod, now available to download from Dune Editing.

It is the first large-scale mod to be designed to work firstly in Campaign mode and secondly to support skirmish mode.[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

The installation program includes an un-install which will remove all the changes (including the rules and artini files). This would then default you back to a standard system except that the special Intro slide designed by Inoculator9 would either still be there or gone completely (and then I am not certain if EBFD would open)...I havent tested that!

I suppose some-one could create an install routine that you then run to put back standard items (like the standard bitmap that launched EBFD), plus things like Apollyons mini-patch and AI stuff etc if that is what everyone now uses on-line.

one suggetstions change the mino to a harkonnen missle launcher would be unstoppable even to a devastator, ? u think would look cool to

:D this is fun hehe, also give the sand bike a cloaking device instead of the apc makes sort of more sense u know, give the atr engis sardukar elite lasers, and give the deviators cloaking devices to would be very awsome more skill and more fun :P

I think it's really good too, the problem for me is that I play online all the time, so how can I switch between the Mod and normal game.

That for me and probably other regular online players is the reason we won't install the mod, which is a shame after all the work involved in creating it.

well i would put off playing this game online and just check it out just because this is most likely the best mod ever made and it would be really fun just having an eight player skirmish and using all the units and u could just take it off when u are ready to stop playing it ;D

:D

I will be away over Xmas and New Year, so perhaps Apollyon or Inoculator9 could create a simple install that adds a standard intro slide (maybe with the words Standard Online version on it) to reset Emp.

App could then do one that adds his mini-mods also.

However if no-one does it, I will sort it out in the New Year. Just remember that when using different versions of Emp NOT to open saved games that were saved during game play or EBFD will crash. You can though open games saved at the Campaign maps. (Thank G!d or it would have taken forever to test the constant changes to ICW!).