Save Emperor!!!

Rostok

Here are a couple of suggestions about how we can save Emperor.

> Allow users to connect through gamespy.

> Get Battleclans back.

If we can achieve either one of these, then the game might be reborn again in its former glory :D

Please give any more suggestions you might have, and voice your support to get this game back on track!

back when EMP was down for that moth and atomic245 and cbrick04 and i talked to EA tech suport and they said if enough ppl call and ask for battle clans that they would more then likly restore BC but i think we need to get that # and call them, also we need to help the new ppl train them and not always kick them out but i think BC would b good cause then new palyers could join and feel like there apart of a group and not all alone when they start palyin EMPEROR atomic if u read this can u post the # for EA tech support cause i lost the # good to see u backk rostok! =)

EA have changed their tech support address per E-mail.

So if Cbrick can post the phone number again, maybe the American and Canadian members can call them.

Or we could make a petition of all the members of the forum and send it by mail to them ?

I will contact the German players and ask them to do the same.