Next Dune RTS

Dunenewt

If they do make another Dune game, they must use a graphics engine similar to the one used in Empire Earth because some people find Emperor a little too demanding (e.g. I have a Duron 600 with 160 MEGS of RAM and a TNT2 M64 (alright, so it isn't such a brilliant screencard) and sometimes it doesn't run the game too smoothly).

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that we have heard officially that Westwood would not make another Dune game what is the community to do? I mean does anybody think anyone else will try to make another Dune game. I for one did not like the Cryo's Frank Herbert Dune. With other games like C&C, TS etc, etc in the RTS genre get more attention would that even warrant another company even devolping a Dune game? I liked Emperor but due to the information Gob has posted on the hompage, Dune Generations is the last game standing for the Dune community. Come you fanatics let your voice be heard I want to know what you think.

I'm pretty sure that they'll continue to make Dune games, after all, Dune was the forerunner of games like Warcraft, Starcraft, and C&C. In my mind, that always gives it the potenal to be better, cooler, and bigger.

I wasn't to happy with that new action dune game, but I don't think Dune was ever known for action games.

Westwood shouldn't abandon the game that made them well known...

If more people knew about and played the dune games, they will like them.  

I think just about anyone who likes command and conquer will like dune just as much.  The problem lies within westwood's lack of advertising.

Like i mentiond before, They need to make an Renegade game in dune style. Or atleast a WW2 Online based game, So you can get inside a Ordos Laser tank and ride around, Kill all the Irritating civilians And get the chance you will get swallowed by a Worm. Isnt that right timenn :)