WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DUNE TERRAIN TO PLAY ON

I don't like fighting on Giedi Prime.  You may not have the map, but Westwood made a map called "Carthag."

It is located on Giedi Prime, and has to be the most boring map ever made, in my opinion.  It's all flat, with maybe a few bridges and no infantry cover.  It greatly annoyed me the one time I played on that map...

Anyway, I think Caladan is the best terrain to fight on.

ah if i only got to get a sword and shield i would cut trough all atreides, ordos and harkonnen ranks and there would be no advance carryall to pick me up... no way..... me, my shield and sword... that's all i need to be victorious once again... i'm looking forward to my battle with the sardaukar elite's

I like Caladin, a nice peaceful happy map. All except for that small little thing about killing each other off.

I wish there was a way to make the computer players surrender to you when you have them overpowered.

I wish there was a way to make the computer players surrender to you when you have them overpowered.

You know what happened with AoE II, there they surrendered when you was little overpowered, like in the beginning when you had 1 villager more, or something...

The Heighliner rules, especially the Ordos mission - that's what I call a real cool atmosphere.

Giedi Prime has also got an atmosphere, especially with those gallows and rusted bridges...It can be real creepy  

The best map on Dune is the one with the great lot of hungry sandworms in it (in the Atreides campaign, this terrain is just before the one that sends you to Giedi Prime).

Hopefully they will make a game of the Other planetary battles of dune. Harkonnen attacking the Atreides on Caladan.  ;D

(Yeah im always in a good mood, But im mad if i didnt watch anime or some Harkies slaughtering Civilians and Ordos Intoxicating some Inferior Fremen. Imagine That a Tayron in a good mood..... :O )