The Emperor Music Thread

Charliec81

Because the music of Emperor: BFD rocks.

Simple as that.

~

I managd to get round with using the Bagger tool,a nd, with that, I have managd to extract the better music from the game, far better than those featured on the "official" soundtrack.

For instance, there is "Ordos Kontrol". That is, for me, Invader Zim-esque. Incredibly.... non-human. Dystopian. I like it. Then, there was plan of attack, and the STrategist...bautiful Ordos pieces. In fact, almost all the Ordos music, except "Executronix" and "Dreams of the Executrix" (which I found mediocre) were very good. My favourite piece was, however, the Ordos menu music: it puts Ordos in a more optimistic, positive and cool light. It remindsa me of DIb from Invader ZIm. (Yes, I a fan of Invader Zm. Never heard of it ? Try google)

But the best was the final piece of Harkonnen music: Victory is Inevitable. That was the best in the entire EMperor sountrack. Militaristic..it feels ess Harkonnen than Terran, and brings back memories of STarcraft for mes, esp. the U.E.D. Definitely music to play, alongside the ultimate ebst music in all of EMperor: Ride the WOrm (which I believe, should be renamed "Long live the FIghters !")

ANyone else with different opinions ?