Call of Duty

TMA_1

well today is my birthday! and I got call of duty! it is a very fun game, one of the better ones I have played in awhile and suggest it to everybody. It is much better than the medal of honor series. I was wondering does anybody have this so we could play online? I am not sure about the layout of it, but if it is how I think it would be, it would be great! anybody like it too?

I have Call of Duty. :) I haven't tried it in multiplayer, but I've finished all the USA missions, and I'm on the British missions. Awesome game. In some ways it is better than MOHAA, especially in the way your squadmates actually help you and fight effectively by your side. On the other hand, that beach mission in MOHAA is a real classic that will stand the test of time.

I recommend Call of Duty to everyone who likes a great FPS game. The only FPS game I would recommend more highly is the No One Lives Forever series. If you have the money, get both. NOLF and NOLF2 are cheap right now, and they are fantastic too.

Hrm. Donno. I downloaded the demo, and played it a few times.

Apparently it's a requirement that every WWII FPS has to eat resources like a hog. And frankly, it was.. hokey. Very cartoony. Personally.. I didn't like it very much. I still like Veitcong much better. More "realistic," and better looking, especially for the resources cost.

When I first saw it advertized on TV I thought it was a new Medal Of Honor.

This game looks very much alike but there are alot of new features that make the gameplay alot better than MOH.

Just the small details should make a huge difference.

The fact that you can be a bunch of differnt sides is also really cool.

well... medal of honor sucks, and call of duty doesnt.lol nah medal of honor games are pretty darn fun, but they get boring really fast for me, and are kinda run of the mill. I love the fact that you can play the british and russians, with so much detail.

I beat the game in one sitting, I was obsessed.lol

The best level was actually the first russian level, because it was just really creepy, the commisar yelling at you to move up the hill, if you go back you get shot, they give out guns to only a few people so you have nothing and have to charge up the hill with nothing, running away from crack german troops firing machine guns...lol

• 4 weeks later...

yer, way better, although one the things i found with cod, was that if you planted explosives on a target (some objective or something), your people would often get stuck and end up too near the explosion, getting themselves killed.

Its no big deal though, and kinda realistic in a way.

• 2 weeks later...